Whats your weather right now?

Weather has been wonderful, lots of cool, northwest low humidity has been coming in over the last week......I'm a'fearing all our good weather days are hitting at once and we'll be left with a year of wtf's.
On the coronation......
He's a Charles. King Charles. Is he the third?
Doing some Ancestry research.
The multiple G grandfather in my avatar married Sarah Clement back in the late 1700's. Lots of English Quakers in that ancestral line, came over in the 1600's to Pennsylvania and New Jersey. One of Sarah Clements G grandfathers was Gordon Clement. Gordon was one of around fifty parliamentarians that signed the death warrant for Charles l during the English civil war. That worked ok until Charles ll got the throne. Seems Gordon was sought out, charged, convicted and then hung, drawn and quartered for his involvement. Not sure what all is done in that but seems like it could be a bit messy......
Brother Corbett has an interesting view of Charley. And we're probably distant cousins, my Friend.

Rutrow.... :yikes:
Looks like the worst of it will pass just south of us.... fingers crossed.
Least I got the yard mowed.

1683670975755.png

Apparently Blighty is heading into a mini heatwave this week.
weather.PNG

It beautiful sunshine outside today. View outside my shop below:
IMG_0176.JPEG

IMG_0177.JPEG

Better pull my finger out and fix my few shake down ride issues; especially the HEAVY & slipping clutch being No1.
I will check adjustment and scope out the tech section for some direction regarding this.
Ads,:devil:

Been glorious Summer all week.

Glorious in the Borders means no rain. High pressure, clear skies, cold early on, 2 or 3° C but afternoon temps get up to about 18° C which is about 65° F.

For most of us around here that feels warm enough. Heard a few people this week saying, who needs to go anywhere on holiday when it's so nice here?

As Raymond says above.
Its wonderful here in South Wales UK too.
Pity I'm in work inside the shop..... Bugger!
Ads.

Just had a week of glorious summer weather.

We were very lucky, back in March booked ourselves a self-catering rental, Tregurthy in Cornwall. First two years of my life was in Cornwall and it's been a while since my last visit there. Could not have asked for better weather, the only rain was over-night Tues-Wed. Every day was sunny and hot. The light is noticeably more intense in Cornwall compared with Scotland - that's why so many artists moved to St Ives in the nineteenth century.

Only one mile pleasant walk from the Eden Project where we spent two days. But did much else besides - Charlestown historic harbour, Wheal Martyn clay pit museum, underground tour at Geevor tin mine near Lands End, Marazion and St Michael's Mount, Lost gardens of Heligan, local walks around Trethurgy, the Treffry viaduct, estuary cruise on the Fowey, Cornish cream teas.

Travelled in Mrs' Mini - a long drive, at least to us Brits. But we even managed to avoid the predicted thundery downpours on the way home.

Just had a week of glorious summer weather.

We were very lucky, back in March booked ourselves a self-catering rental, Tregurthy in Cornwall. First two years of my life was in Cornwall and it's been a while since my last visit there. Could not have asked for better weather, the only rain was over-night Tues-Wed. Every day was sunny and hot. The light is noticeably more intense in Cornwall compared with Scotland - that's why so many artists moved to St Ives in the nineteenth century.

Only one mile pleasant walk from the Eden Project where we spent two days. But did much else besides - Charlestown historic harbour, Wheal Martyn clay pit museum, underground tour at Geevor tin mine near Lands End, Marazion and St Michael's Mount, Lost gardens of Heligan, local walks around Trethurgy, the Treffry viaduct, estuary cruise on the Fowey, Cornish cream teas.

Travelled in Mrs' Mini - a long drive, at least to us Brits. But we even managed to avoid the predicted thundery downpours on the way home.
What no piccies again!
Ads.:rolleyes:

Back