Whats your weather right now?

Weatherman is playing some cruel tricks on us again. I was out riding in 21 C temperatures a few days ago, and this morning its 0 C (32 F) . Took this picture a few minutes ago....................more snow:yikes:

Attachments

• Spring time 2014.jpg
    Spring time 2014.jpg
    264.5 KB · Views: 129
RG, that would make a wonderful postcard. May-Springtime in Canada.

It's 97°F outside, was in the 50's last night, same for tonight. I'm wearing a jacket, and have the air conditioner running. Crazy...

Weatherman is playing some cruel tricks on us again. I was out riding in 21 C temperatures a few days ago, and this morning its 0 C (32 F) . Took this picture a few minutes ago....................more snow:yikes:

Good morning John, Man that's cold. You have had one hellofa winter.
If I remember right You wouldn't have it any other way.
You are tougher that I
Hopefully You will have MILD summer.

Almost Hot as hell and a cloudless sky. Monsoon is supposed to start next week. We'll see...

hi guys over the weekend it was absolute cold /heavy rain and plain lousy just to be nice about it ,,,,but they recon this week will have some nice weather starting from today its 8.23am monday morning and its allready got the sun out shining nicely its only going to be 16 today so they say ,,,regards oldbiker

Straight up awesome weather right now in St Louis Mo. High of 79 today!! Lows in the 50s tonight.the next couple of days are forecast for continuing mild temps with low humidity. Kick ass riding weather. This ain't normal for st Louis. Its usually hot and humid all summer.

Current Condition

77°Lo 76°Hi 91°
Currently in Fort Myers as of 6:53 AM EDT

ClearWind: CM @ 0 mphBarometer: 30.06 in.Sunrise: 06:49Sunset: 20:18Humidity: 94%

Perfect! 82, Light winds, low humidity, partly cloudy. Been out on the '78 and the '75 - and planning on another ride in the early evening. This is summer in Frostbite Falls, MN.

Bruce

hi guys yesterday in the wimmera part of australia ,,,, it was supurb,,, nice and sunny warm and no wind at all,,, i did a load of washing 2 days straight now ,,,, so i,m up todate with my washing ,,,,, they recon we will have some drizzel over the weekend regards oldbiker

Yeah, got rained on going to bike night and rained on again going home from bike night. I wonder if it's going to rain on the Ride to the Pines event...

It's monsoon season again. Most times rains on the weekend. 50-70% humidity and around 100F. Good thing it's not a blanket ran and just spotty showers. Easier to avoid getting wet. I'm waiting for Sept when it dries out to normal, almost nothing humidity and 80's-90'sF temps.

Back