Whats your weather right now?

Our mild weather reprieve finally expired, now we're hittin' the 100's, and expectin' more for a long time. Hard to get anything done when you're dripping sweat everywhere...

We've been having a real nice summer, warm temps and low humidity. However, yesterday we got hailed on, which is normal for Calgary. They use aircraft to seed the clouds, to lessen the amount of hail, but it still happens most summers.

Its normal here to see cars with dents in the roof and hood.

Attachments

• Calgary hail.jpg
    Calgary hail.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 123
  • Calgary hail 1.jpg
    Calgary hail 1.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 146
Huh??? Cold front just came thru. Should be 102°F out here, but it's down to 82°F!!!

Whatever you did, RG, Thanks!

No problem TwoMany.........................we have huge quantities of that kind of air up here.................let me know if you want more sent down.

We were also at about 27C to-day (82F) , which is considered hot for here!:)

95 hi 65 low perfect summer weather. High desert low humidity. Use to live in Wisconsin and dallas and HUMIDITY sucks but at least its green there. Was in Scottsdale last week and its so hot 105 plus daily, cant live without ac there.

Just terrible! 74 with 5-10mph breezes. Mostly sunny on a Saturday with a full tank. Guess I should just stay inside and retile the bathroom.

It will be over 100 in Bako again today. I will be in the garage preparing for my hydraulic clutch installation. I just ordered a 13mm clutch master and heavy-duty springs. I have the cover altered and slave from Ippy. Waiting for the Eightpack and will be set. Ippy puts out a fine product well worth the cost.

Posted via Mobile

Fort Myers, Florida
Overcast rain rain rain It's been raining for the last 48 hours
Wind: NW 10 mph
Pressure: 29.94
Humidity: 90%
Dewpoint: 74°F
Visibility: 10mi.

Want a good paying, easy job? Become a meterologist and work in Phoenix. Make a recording and just play it back on the news every night for about 6 months. All it has to say is "Its going to be a hot mofo today". Collect your paychek and go home.
jefft

Somerset UK
Precipitation : 10%
Humidity : 88%
Wind : 7mph
Temp 20oC 78o F

Want a good paying, easy job? Become a meterologist and work in Phoenix. Make a recording and just play it back on the news every night for about 6 months. All it has to say is "Its going to be a hot mofo today". Collect your paychek and go home.
jefft

Mitrologik .... Mertollodgi..... metrologec ... Whether .....Hey jefft givus a job mate... I could do that whether stuff standin on mi ead onest

24° Fredericksburg, Texas (Well, west of there, anyway) Clear
Wind: Calm
Pressure: Not too bad
Humidity: Fairly dry
Dewpoint: No dew yet, pointless
Visibility: CAVU
Smells of: Canadian refrigerator

Forgot to drip the faucets last night. No water!
Expecting mild thaw this afternoon.
Back to bed...

Back