Whats your weather right now?

It's been 28°-32°F for the last 2 days. Now we're in an ice storm.

I'm not going out there.

Made my morning coffee.
Got distracted by something.
Then poured the coffee into my ashtray.

***???-WTF!!!-???***

Hi 2Many,
-22ºC partially cloudy skies and no wind in Saskatoon.
I had to go out there, but only in a car with heated seats.
And what exactly were you smoking that you had to quench your ashtray, eh?

Three days ago it got up to 80°F.
Last couple of days cold, rainy, wet.
Now, I look out the window and it's SNOWING!
Already a half inch on the ground.
They're predicting we'll be in the 70s on Monday.

Wacky land, Cosmic Cowboy weather...

Attachments

• Snow-2015.jpg
    Snow-2015.jpg
    166.7 KB · Views: 160
Last edited:
yes it's been in the 80s here too walked out side this morning in short sleeves
Tomorrow the front will be comming
So saturday ride might be not so nice.
Then cold on sunday

This morning 28 degrees and the storm coming from Texas is bring us snow tomorrow but I was able to test ride a BUSA I did yesterday and guy came picked it up with his electric gloves and drove it home 60 miles. Better him than me HAHA.
COLD WHAT COLD!!!!:yikes:

This morning 28 degrees and the storm coming from Texas is bring us snow tomorrow but I was able to test ride a BUSA I did yesterday and guy came picked it up with his electric gloves and drove it home 60 miles. Better him than me HAHA.
COLD WHAT COLD!!!!:yikes:

18 up here this morning. Every red light I put my hands on the head/exhaust valve cover. Have to be careful once the gloves started to melt and smoke.

Crappy thing is the humidity and salt on the roads.

Next week is not looking good. Hopefully the roads stay clear but down in the single digits it's going to take a bit of planning.

January thaw in Northern MN - up to 36 or so today. Actually spent more than 10 consecutive minutes in the garage working on the '77. Its hard to get stuff done when it is below zero out there.

40*F when I rode to work today and high of 70* here in Denver, sadly the xs is apart waiting on powder so the Harley got the ride today.

OK OK HAD ENOUGH....HAHA
I hate rain but guess what? ITS RAINING HERE IN NJ and that ugly white stuff is going away. Its really not bad outside 45 degrees.
I need to go to CAROLINA BEACH and build a SHED and chicken Coop for my son so I got to get over the cold. OLD BONES !!!!!!
MAYBE I should miss RTE 95 AND RTE 40 and head down to CARBON Country HAHA:yikes:

OK OK HAD ENOUGH....HAHA
I hate rain but guess what? ITS RAINING HERE IN NJ and that ugly white stuff is going away. Its really not bad outside 45 degrees.
I need to go to CAROLINA BEACH and build a SHED and chicken Coop for my son so I got to get over the cold. OLD BONES !!!!!!
MAYBE I should miss RTE 95 AND RTE 40 and head down to CARBON Country HAHA:yikes:

Yes Yes You should it's short sleeve weather now:thumbsup: 71f

4°F this morning. 10 when I got to work. Dayum.

The bike would barely kick. Luckily it's dry so easy start but I had to jump on that kick pedal :)

Pinlock is a godsend, all around it was a layer of white ice, but I was able to ride with visor closed the whole way. It's keeping the hands from hurting that's the trick...

Been there done that but bones are too old to ride now. Its been a cold winter here in NJ this year. Cheap way to stay warm NEWSPAPER under your jacket or in your pants WORKS!!!! I think its 18 degrees now and NY is also 18 degrees COLD MOTHER

Saskatoon update:- minus 17ºC, the windchill factor brings that down to minus 25ºC.
And yeah, 6" of new snow so it was on with the downfilled hooded parka, Sorel boots and downfilled mitts and fire up the snowblower's mighty 5HP Tecumseh engine to clear the driveway and sidewalk.

Back