Whats your weather right now?

Wow - quite the variation!

We're just around 0C (32 deg. F) today with light freezing rain (fun NOT) but up to 6C or around 41 deg. F tomorrow.

A little windy.
IMG_20170110_164628_377.jpg

rain ,tropical rain and more rain , has been raining fairly solid for a week / week and a 1/2 ,flood warnings everywhere . some rds cut off , stupid people driving into flood waters and having to be pulled out ,innisfail a town on the coast 686mm in last 72 hours ,the most rain in 32 yrs ,forcast is likely the same for the next week , ya !!! the drought has broken but not good bike weather but at least its warm

Ouch - hot! Later today I had to drive 200 km to give a talk tomorrow and stay w. daughter #2 tonight. Raining, cold and windy - but +5C so nothing slippery.

High in Topeka in the mid 50`s today and tomorrow. I actually got the newest xs purchase washed and took a road trip to buy another parts bike. Didn`t even need the heater in the truck. Ice storm for Fri. KS weather roller coaster ride!

Like Skull said hot & wet, hey Halfmile, when I was working in the states a friend I Savannah always said that not much happens in Topeka Kansas, she thought it was really funny, I could never grasp the joke, can you enlighten at all?

Mick

It`s sad to admit this Michaelo but your friend was absolutely "Correct". Nothing much happens here.

We were supposed to get that freezing rain last night too but it never materialized. Expected to night then 55 degrees on Mon. The whole town is in a panic, buying generators, shovels, salt, churches & schools closed, grocery store shelves are bare and there are line crews from Alabama and other southern states here already on stand by to repair downed lines. As for myself I`ll be out in the garage Mon. working on my XS projects and enjoying the unseasonable warm weather all next week. Every one else will be returning the generators they bought for nothing. "I Hope".

I think we broke a 100 year old record today. It was 17 C or 62 F. Washed my car and the garage floor.
Warm enough that I could just sit and catch some rays, along with some vitamin D.
Feb16 2017 a.JPG

I think we broke a 100 year old record today. It was 17 C or 62 F. Washed my car and the garage floor.
Warm enough that I could just sit and catch some rays, along with some vitamin D.
View attachment 95218

Very nice, Gent! We're supposed to get those temps plus NO rain this weekend. Can't wait.

Pete

View attachment 95218
Damn John your sure looking very good n happy!Keep up the good work.
That almost as warm as it was down here 76F yesterday.
Ive been out side too I was doin yard work though
Here is what it looks like down here I shot a short video
I don't know how to embed sense the forum format change.

Hey Carbon, you're doing a fine piloting job with the drone. Yeah, I really enjoy the Chinook weather we get here during the winter.
Is it possible to pilot that drone down close on the beaches, so we can catch a glimpse of the bikini clad women?:D

Back