Whats your weather right now?

I think we in Southern AZ are over the Monsoon early and have seen the last of the 100+ days. The weather guys and gals are saying upper 80's in the forcast for this weekend! Com'on Fall!

I think we in Southern AZ are over the Monsoon early and have seen the last of the 100+ days. The weather guys and gals are saying upper 80's in the forcast for this weekend! Com'on Fall!

Up in Phoenix midnight rides home are finally downright comfortable, and early morning rides almost need a sweatshirt under my mesh.

We've turned the corner for sure!

Edit: Just checked the forecast. Only double digits for the whole 10-days!!

there's usually a Reminder of the heat before the hot is truly over ...don't get too excited ! LOL
Bob.......

Fort Myers is really warm
30.png
PARTLY CLOUDY i87°
88°
FEELS LIKE
ESE 10mph
WIND
44%
HUMIDITY
10mi
VISIBILITY
30.28in
PRESSURE
63°
DEW POINT

It was a pleasant 72°F yesterday.
Now it's 33°F, raining, freezing/snow just north of here.
Wuh' happend?

Hi 2Many,
Global Warming happened, that's wuh'.
It's the dust from those tropical island volcano eruptions what's causing it.
And it's all the Americans' fault.
Time was, all the locals had to do to stop volcanos erupting was to howl a prayer to the volcano God and toss a virgin into the caldera.
But since the Americans moved in the price of a virgin has gone up so far that the locals can't afford to buy one.

But since the Americans moved in the price of a virgin has gone up so far that the locals can't afford to buy one.

They ARE a tad pricey, but the REAL issue is FINDING one!

50° and sunny here (on February 21st!!!) so I went for a quick scoot to try the re-flashed ECU on the FJ. Initial impressions are favorable, but need dry, clear roads to be sure. Sand and snowmelt are not ideal conditions in which to be testing throttle response...:geek::yikes:

the cold that was on me moved down to you 2M .... ....and it's still cold here... partly cloudy and below freezing
the dogs water froze solid for the last 3 nights ! down right frosty !
..... but cheer up warmer weather is in the forecast ! ya just gott'a last that long !
LOL
.... good one Fred ! ..... i'm still chuckling about that ! you made my day ! HAHAHAHA!

Bob.........

Here in Windsor/Detroit, its a beautiful , sunny day - about +4C (around 40 deg. F) and because of the recent heavy rains, the roads are dry and the salt has been washed away.....

......i.e. ITS ALMOST MOTORCYCLE SEASON AGAIN!!! :bike::heart::cheers:

In Cardiff the weather is fine but a bit on the cool side: Yesterday 6 Celsius and today 5 Celsius. Very little wind yesterday and the roads were dry so I went off on the SH for 2 hours. Very nice ride because I wrapped up well. Also rode on the motorway for the first time. Had been putting it off for sometime but found it OK and was surprised how many vehicles stay around 55-60mph rather than the 70mph limit. The wind force above 65mph is a bit strong with rototiller handle bars. Found myself getting pushed back too much in that upright riding position. The weather is expected to be fine for the next 5 days but temperatures are dropping due to cold air flowing out from Siberia.

In Cardiff the weather is fine but a bit on the cool side: Yesterday 6 Celsius and today 5 Celsius. Very little wind yesterday and the roads were dry so I went off on the SH for 2 hours. Very nice ride because I wrapped up well. Also rode on the motorway for the first time. Had been putting it off for sometime but found it OK and was surprised how many vehicles stay around 55-60mph rather than the 70mph limit. The wind force above 65mph is a bit strong with rototiller handle bars. Found myself getting pushed back too much in that upright riding position. The weather is expected to be fine for the next 5 days but temperatures are dropping due to cold air flowing out from Siberia.

....hmmmmm....Siberia... - is that because you folks have elected a Labour government?

---> oooops - no politics. My bad.

Doggone yo-yo weather.
It hit 78°F today, supposed to drop to 36°F tonight.

I just shut off the A/C.
Fixin' to fire-up the heater.

Somebody's tossin' some wierd stuff into that volcano's cauldron...

WOW that's a good honest 42 deg span ! makes you wonder if maybe their tossing in pop rocks or something !
its 36 deg here at Mount Shasta..... and has been trying to rain/snow most the day.... I think it gave up sense the sun went down though
....which makes me happy.... I don't like the cold all that much !..... hard on my dentures ! LOL
Bob.........

Back