Whats your weather right now?

It climbed up to +17 today more snow coming
1-2 or 2-4 depending on one forecaster or another oh well
I'm glad I don't have to plow snow anymore it wasn't the job as the loss of sleep sometimes
Now blowing snow is just another excuse to get outside for awhile

15F (-9C)
Freezing GIF

2 degrees F but a toasty 40 F in the unheated attached garage:)
I work in one of those. I open the door to the garage and set a fan in front of it and blow heat from the house into the garage. All is well unless I break out the solvents. That will activate the War Dept.

Well right now it's 5ºF outside. Thought we were going to get major snow last night but I'd say only about 4 inches. Spent about an hour with the snowblower and got driveway and path to dog pen cleared.

Have to give some points to the new overhead valve Briggs engines that I repowered my 1980's Ariens blowers with a couple years back. Push primer two or three times give it full choke and one easy pull on the starter cord and it's running like it was 75ºF. This is while sitting in an unheated shed over night. They have the fancy 120 volt electric starters but not worth the effort to plug the cord in!

Last edited:
20220116_090609-1.jpg

20220116_090609-1.jpg
-7 C, Sunny and No Wind
If you look closely you might be able to see 3 of the flock of robins that were in my yard this AM.
Way too early for these guys to be back.

Last edited:
If you look closely you might be able to see 3 of the flock of robins that were in my yard this AM.

Its funny when I was a kid in the 60’s here in Phoenix , I used to see Robins here every winter ( we get a lot of migratory birdies here :) in the winter) , but I don’t think I’ve seen a Robin since I was a kid. I was beginning to think they were going the way of the passenger pidgeon.

Back