Whats your weather right now?

2many already has stuff blowing around and I'm next.
1657836867694.png

Going to be hot today, all-time record temperatures for the UK. Met Office thinks previous record will be broken by a clear 3°C. And then possibly break them again tomorrow.

People are not talking anymore about global warming as a potential problem in the future - it's here, now . . .

It’s been crazy hot here in Surprise. Normally our temps bounce up and down a bit here in the summer, but somebody left the burner set on high! 🥵 Combine that with bands of moisture slinging up into Arizona from the remnants of Hurricane Estelle off the Baja peninsula , and that has made for two nights of wicked thunderstorms here with damaging winds.
00D10ED7-BFBE-45F5-94DC-3F5FC9178240.jpeg 76E372CB-9E31-4442-9BA5-957F93C255C9.jpeg

Last edited:
Yesterday, as forecast, a new all-time record for Great Britain at 40.3°C and a new record for Scotland too, 34.8°C at Charterhall just a few miles away from us.

The weather reports yesterday were apocalyptic - record temperatures, outbreaks of fire, so many in London they called an emergency, heavy rain and flooding in Devon and Cornwall, danger from lightning strikes and they even forecast damaging high winds in S Scotland - in the event, it got very breezy but no gales.

I went shopping on the Dub early in the day, then in the afternoon went for a chug on the Royal Enfield. To be honest, it was too hot even on a motorbike. I part unzipped my jacket to allow airflow but not much cooling effect.

There has been rain overnight and today is a lot cooler.

Last edited:
It's been hot in Northern Arkansas for over 2 weeks! Of course, it's my fault, I've been moving several hundred miles.
Naturally the Illuminati committee that specializes in making my life difficult has decided we need a heat wave during the move...
Screenshot_20220720-003337_Google.jpg

Back