Whats your weather right now?

A few days ago I remarked somewhere about soon having to deal with mosquitoes. Someone quipped about dropping everything to get the mower ready.
Tonight I went to the gym after work. The doors were left open and the mosquitoes tore my ass up!

I hate 'skeeters.

I hate snow and ice more.
Wait, wait, with advanced breeding techniques
1675824272564.png

you can have BOTH!

Yesterday was crazy warm. +14C in the middle of winter! Back down to +5C which is still unseasonably warm, but I’ll take it. Still waiting for the big snow dump of the year. So far we‘ve avoided most of the white stuff.

Werry windy - Met Office weather warnings in place.

Had a dental appointment so went to Galashiels on the W800. That was quite interesting, especially crossing River Tweed on the Galafoot Bridge. The wind treats you and the bike as mere playthings.

OTOH 80 mph on ¼ throttle on the way home with the wind behind us.

Werry windy - Met Office weather warnings in place.

Had a dental appointment so went to Galashiels on the W800. That was quite interesting, especially crossing River Tweed on the Galafoot Bridge. The wind treats you and the bike as mere playthings.

OTOH 80 mph on ¼ throttle on the way home with the wind behind us.
Pics or it didn't happen......:lmao::jk:

Except for 2 weeks in dec..it has not been winter here...its been rather warm..commuting on the scoot has been a blessing in disquise since my car broke down and will not be fixed by me...Its been Spring the past 2 weeks..and today it broke into the low 80*s

Attachments

• 20230223_131634.jpg
    20230223_131634.jpg
    759.7 KB · Views: 58
  • 20230223_131623.jpg
    20230223_131623.jpg
    659.3 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:
70 plus today, supposed to drop to the 20's this evening. Ohio River Valley. The prevailing winds seem to follow the water course from west south west to east north east. Depending on the fronts as to which side of warm or cold we get. Beautiful today, 40's tomorrow. Plenty of wood in the round yet and we started burning mid October this season.

It's been 7 to 15 deg for night time temps for the last 3-4 days however Monday we were able to go for a lunch ride with 43 deg. Took the Yamaha Tracer GT

Back