Where is everyone from?

Dom

XS650 Junkie
Top Contributor
Reaction score
I'm new to this forum and have been looking for an XS650 to mess about with, it's got me wondering where everyone in the UK lives. I'm in Kington, Herefordshire so most likely nobody near me.

Based in Cardiff, South Wales.

I'm new to this forum and have been looking for an XS650 to mess about with, it's got me wondering where everyone in the UK lives. I'm in Kington, Herefordshire so most likely nobody near me.
Hear, here! 👋 I am also a newbie, from sunny Suffolk. I’m also new to forum posting so please forgive me if I mess up. Thought I’d better sign myself up for some online (help) knowledge of these Yams before I do something I regret.
Anyway here’s my ‘77 Bountiful blue. I know, I know, you’re all well jell of the padded sissy bar!
So where do I go from here in regards to discussing aftermarket fork internals and new shocks?…exhausts, 19inch rims, seats … :bike: Kev

Attachments

• 6A040032-56C3-4B4A-A1B0-8C0A3229FE9B.png
    6A040032-56C3-4B4A-A1B0-8C0A3229FE9B.png
    4.8 MB · Views: 57
Hi Kev, welcome to the forum. This is the right place if you're looking for information or help with your XS or even just like-minded folk. There is a lot of information you might find helpful in the Tech section but as well as looking there, you might start a thread about your bike, put some more pictures, tell us what you intend to do with the bike, tell us about yourself, put some more pictures, give us an idea of you experience & background with bikes. Uhm, I think I can resist on the padded sissy bar. Oh, and since you're here, put up a few more pictures - this lot like that. Cheers, Raymond

Welcome Bounty!

Doesn't look like the old girl needs much - nice bike. The suspension bits will (should) depend on the rider's weight. Progressive brand and Hagon are an upgrade without breaking the bank. Replacing fork oil (10wt generally) and seals also helps and is normal maintenance.

Last edited:
Welcome Bounty,
Nice clean machine. We are all enthusiastic towards the XS650, but other bikes are welcome on the sidelines. As above let us know your intentions and keep us up to date with progress. Always ask questions before committing as the chaps and lasses here have already learned from our mistakes. It’s a good place to be.

Back