Windshield review Givi A603 Airstar universal

Fitted mine this morning, yet to try on the road but vibration at idle is bearable and disappears with a few revs.

Attachments

• received_603297281747273.jpeg
    received_603297281747273.jpeg
    311.9 KB · Views: 42
I'm still happy with mine. I had it off when I redid my handlebars... so I still need to fine tune it as far as highway speeds but yeah... good windshield.

Glad it appears to be the perfect fit for the XS, and yes it looks just fine on your machine. I will be looking at ordering one also. Which company did you go with?
Thanks,
back shift

Glad it appears to be the perfect fit for the XS, and yes it looks just fine on your machine. I will be looking at ordering one also. Which company did you go with?
Thanks,
back shift

It’s all in the first post of this thread. Price has increased since then. 😉

Thanks,
back shift
I got mine through Motociclo, $220.00 au plus post. Took a week to get here but that is pretty normal with Australia post nowadays.

I'm still happy with mine. I had it off when I redid my handlebars... so I still need to fine tune it as far as highway speeds but yeah... good windshield.
Ok well I have done a few miles with it now and it certainly cuts back Helmut buffering but as to turbulence, all I can say is that anyone that reckons there is little to no turbulence has little to no facial hair:pimp::pimp:. I have a long thin beard and I am 100% positive that I would never be picked out by facial recognition because my beard is splattered all over my face :D:D I have tried it in a few positions but still the same, I will however persevere until I get it right, it is also a bit noisy with wind vibration so it might not be set-up right.

Back