winter projects

crash

XS650 Junkie
Reaction score
since winter is here lets see what projects you guys have to keep you choppin at the bit over the next few months:bike:me i will be doing a xs650 swing arm bike and the 77 honda cb750 barn find ,more pics at a later date .you can see the barn find in my other thread(barn find):thumbsup:

thanks to who ever just helped me out by moving this thread to the correct spot:thumbsup:some times me and the computer dont always get along if you know what i mean:doh:

I'm converting the rear of the XS650RR from drum brake to a disc and adding a swingarm off of a Yamaha Radian ....:thumbsup: Other projects include starting my Street Tracker and completeing another Honda VFR750F .... Most likley bit off way more than I can chew but what the hell ...:banghead:

Will post pics as I progress with the tracker.

The never ending project

Attachments

• IMAG0005.jpg
    IMAG0005.jpg
    137.3 KB · Views: 244
My XS650...My buddies' XS650, CB750DOHC,CB500T,CB350, all hardtails. My girls CX500 Trike and a HardKnock project for Vegas in the spring.
XS112409003.jpg

phone11-30-09015.jpg

Picture149.jpg

Gonna be a long winter in AK. All my buds are doing there own thing..I'm just pitching in welding fabbing and making accesories like custom shift knobs.
3 of us are going to Vegas for a build off with custom parts we make and take there. Build the bike in 6 hours from a kit and our parts in front of a few hundred folks.

Trex, I really like the look of that CB350. Especially the bars! What's that tank from and is the bike pretty small in overall size?

That VFR is a pile..the intake was full of mouse crap and weeds. Finally kicked it out of the shop. The Trike mock up shots are on the G/F's camera. Searching for a rear end.
Gonna be in Vegas during Laughlin...April 22-25th

Couple pics of the mock up of my girls CX500 trike..and a shot of my buds CB750...just mounted a Vespa seat and some drag bars on it today...more pics to follow.
phone11-15056.jpg

phone11-15057.jpg

12-02-09002-1.jpg

- have just been handed an xsive winter project list from the dragon...none of it involves bikes:banghead::cussing::doh:but may end in some:bed:, if im lucky:D

- between domestic lists i think i might be able to slip away and create for myself something like this...

17012009457pg3.jpg

Back