WTF pictures

It’s a crap outcome. No one will ever really know the truth.
We know.... he told us.

1712863247981.png

Not A pic but WTF

The day after a caveman chiseled out his "second" wheel..... they went out and raced 'em.
It's in our DNA folks. If it fly's, floats or runs across the ground, we'll figure out a way to race it. 😁

I did not and do not imagine that OJ wasted the pair. The LA coke scene (see freeway Rick and Gary Webb & etc) brought terminal misfortunes to a multitude...about the time of the slow chase my across the street neighbor discovered his young adult kids with their throats cut...tongues pulled through the slit. What I do think probable is that that the misfortune befell due to a dope debt...and perhaps OJ came upon the scene at a bad time... Dope is dangerous hobby. Being famous can be dangerous... then of course the pretty blond chick makes a salacious propaganda easy. Since she's dead I shall not express my opinion of her or her "friend". The affair at this distance looks tawdry and ordinary, and really low class....but speaking of murder...

Here's a nice picture of an experimental murder weapon>
1713535201781.png
Note the ventilation holes in the wooden box with special Pu ball... The stuff is warm...and spendy!

Very likely that OJ ought to have listened to his mother about the choice lady friends... Still, maybe at a party, cute chick... I did not listen either!

Back