WTF pictures

The moss on the cedar shakes I laid 25 years ago took over.Beyond the bleach cleaning at this point.While I’m still able to do the work,I’m stripping and reroofing with steel.This time with a safety frame and steps.Not the height lover I was then.Used her new She Shed lumber screwed together for the fence.Dual purpose 2x4’s.Happy wife then back to m/c projects,so I’m told.lol🧏‍♀️
A break from m/c s’.A couple days with no rain.😁

Attachments

• 59F17933-A26E-4DF4-9610-0E8FB3ED9A8A.jpeg
    59F17933-A26E-4DF4-9610-0E8FB3ED9A8A.jpeg
    374.5 KB · Views: 49
Is that the queen?
Technically No. That's Princess Elizabeth seven or eight years before she became Queen. When she reached military age, she served in the later stages of WW2. I think she served in REME - the Royal Electrical & Mechanical Engineers.

Technically No. That's Princess Elizabeth seven or eight years before she became Queen. When she reached military age, she served in the later stages of WW2. I think she served in REME - the Royal Electrical & Mechanical Engineers.
And by most accounts she was as good with a wrench as anyone.

She was quite the person. I was going to say woman, but what she did in her lifetime is truly impressive and commendable for any guy or gal. Much respect for her.

Her Majesty used to take a summer break at Balmoral in the Highlands. A while back, a motor mechanic with a garage in nearby Braemar was called to help the Queen, by now of senior citizen age, who had got stuck fording the river Dee in a Landrover. When he arrived, she told him, I struck a rock and the offside front tie bar has broken. When he got the vehicle back to his workshop, he was amazed to find that was exactly what had happened. Then he recalled that many decades before she had been in REME, working on Landrovers and other vehicles . . .

Back