WTF pictures

Cyclones get me on edge.................if i saw one of those i don't think i would be living there anymore
I'm a magnet for 'em. Shoulda been a storm chaser. Seen more than I can count... some too close for comfort.
Had one tornado touch down in the back yard. Took down a tree and destroyed a Cessna 150 fuselage I was working on. Wrapped it around a tree. Yeah, I seen more than enough for a lifetime. :whistle:

Well, my brain just *bonked* into neutral.

Stumped.jpg

This thing needs a caption...

1684263117577.png

in 1921, the submarine USS R-14 ran out of usable fuel and lost radio communications while searching for a missing ship. The crew stitched together blankets, hammocks and battery deck covers, and then spent 5 days under sail to travel 120 miles back to Hawaii. The CO received a letter of commendation for the crew's innovative actions from his Submarine Division Commander, CDR Chester Nimitz.

Bit worrying - it's not all that unusual for cars to go on fire but blimey, that electric car - dirty bomb is a good description. All those nasty chemicals.

And our political masters, wearing their sustainability T-shirts, now refer to 'zero emissions vehicles' - the irony is not lost.

Back