Wanted - XS neck with title

Roy

XS650 Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm looking for a XS neck and clean title. Preferably a Colorado title, but anything that is transferable.
Thanks.

I see others looking for the same thing. Do they exist, is anyone ever successful in their search? I have two mid 70s 650s with no titles. The process to obtain a title in Colorado is a fairly lengthy undertaking.

I see others looking for the same thing. Do they exist, is anyone ever successful in their search? I have two mid 70s 650s with no titles. The process to obtain a title in Colorado is a fairly lengthy undertaking.
It can happen, I've sold a few titled necks over the years.
One scenario is a titled bike with a bent frame.
Wisconsin has proccess to get bonded titles now. It's not too bad, adds $100 to a $250 title with some sales tax included.
I'm about three or 4 more bikes than titles right now, there goes another grand.

You can register them in Vermont if you want plates to make them street legal. I’ve done it twice.

Back