Sold / Found / Inactive - XS2 For Sale

Just went down on price. Get it while it’s hot. Went down since it had different rims and different color rear blinker lense.

Last edited:
Bill, if you don't mind some constructive criticism, I don't think your photos are doing that bike justice. For starters, I think you need a better angle on the whole bike.
Like this:
1646780843132.png

Get one of each side.

Get a close-up of each side of the tank, slightly up with the tank taking up the entire picture.
1646781120559.png

Closer and clearer on the clocks.

1646781264255.png
This one is useless. Just say it has brand new tires. Showing the beautiful chrome of the fender would have value.
1646781416110.png
This is just a terrible picture. Take one of just the engine and no shadow of yourself.

Get a pic or two to show how good the chrome is.

If you can't do better, I think you should hire a professional photographer. I think these pictures will cost you over $1,000! You do great work on these bikes and these photos don't show it. I think the bike should be already gone at top dollar. I also believe eBay is a trusted platform.

It's a beautiful bike and I hope you take this in the spirit in which it's given. Best wishes!

Really good DSLR cameras are real cheap on Ebay and other sites. I recently picked up a Pentax K5. $1800 in 2012, $300 back in Oct 2021. I went Pentax because I have lenses from an SLR that fit.
Smart phone pics will get the job done. It’s the content of the pictures that counts.

Smart phone pics will get the job done. It’s the content of the pictures that counts.
My Galaxy has a pretty good camera but I like the 18-70 zoom on a DSLR for clear close-ups. I also have 80-200 zoom and few others in the bag. It is inconvenient for quick posts because I do have to down load the memory card to a laptop. But, your critique of the pics was very good. Something we should all consider if/when we want to show our bikes in the best light. Thank you.

Ebay will not let you make any changes while an offer is still open. Have another day before I can add any pictures.
Yeah. If you relist, throw those pictures away and start over. Those pictures don't do you justice. Quality over quantity is key. Your bike should bring everything you're asking.

Congrats
Add another 650 to the Island of Japan I'm sure they are happy to get the
Now if you were a bit closer you could eventually be sending them a 73 :cool:

Back