Wanted - Xs2 Fork Ear Spacers

mikdnc

XS650 Member
Reaction score
Hey All, looking for the spacers that secure the fork ears in the triple tree for my XS2. Hoping to avoid making my own!

Hey All, looking for the spacers that secure the fork ears in the triple tree for my XS2. Hoping to avoid making my own!
Not fully awake this AM so anyone have maybe a parts book picture showing these "ears"? Still have some bits from the 1972 so might have these if I knew what to be looking for.

Not fully awake this AM so anyone have maybe a parts book picture showing these "ears"? Still have some bits from the 1972 so might have these if I knew what to be looking for.

Untitledv.png

Have items #14 and #15.
#14 is, if I read that picture correctly is the rubber part inside of #15.
Problem is the #15 parts are badly pitted, so unless one only needs them as a sample to machine new parts not really worth much.

#18 looks to be a flat washer type part, I'd have to dig a bit deeper to see if I had those.

If there is any interest in the poor conditioned parts let me know.

Badly pitted is fine with me, it would at least provide me with a starting point

Well then click on my name over to the left under the picture of the 1972 and then select "Start a Conversation" give me the ship-to address there and I'll see about getting them in the mail probably sometime tomorrow.

I have part # 18 times two in nice condition. (It's not a flat washer, it is more of a "cover," with a tiny rolled lip.) PM me with an offer if interested, and I'll PM you back with pics.

Back