XS2 Gas Tank Question

I’ll add this too,
http://www.xs650.com/media/albums/xs2-disc-brake-detail-photos.3096/

BTW, I’m intrigued, who’s mug shot?
C6FB61B4-F5B9-4302-B414-8196611F0CC9.jpeg

Yeah... when I picked the bike up it would not roll. And then I noticed that the disk was not attached to the hub with bolts... it was flopping around. The PO had loosened the axle in order to have the front wheel move at least a little. Never seen a front disk mounted with slots before... pretty cool actually!

The 'Mug Shot' is me at 16. I spent one night in jail... nothing that I did they just picked up everyone on the street after a small altercation at a dance club in Youngstown, Ohio. I was one of thirty... everyone got to call their parents to come pick them up. My Step-Father let me spend the night... I was the only one that stayed. The cops were more upset with my parents for leaving me there than they were with me. Apparently they should have transferred me to a juvenile facility. As a consolation they gave me my own Mug Shot.

As a punishment... even though I did not do anything... I had to completely undress on the back porch before my Mother would let me in the house. She also burned the clothes I was wearing!

Yikes! Your parents were tough! But you survived and are stronger for it, plus it gave you an interesting story to tell!
:cool: Carry on, back to your bike.

Back