Sold / Found / Inactive - XS2 Parts Needed

I have a XS1b used center stand, let me know if that will work? Give me a bit to dig it out and take some pics for you.

I just to a quick look in my "normal" area of the garage and could not find it - - - I'll continue to look and let you know

Still need a center stand and grab bar.
Do you have the eBay search running? Also, the are quite a few XS650 groups on Facebook. I don't care for FB, but if you check in on these groups, these parts will turn up. The young folks are all doing that sort of social media rather than hanging here. I've made some pretty good scores for XS650 parts on Facebook including an entire Heritage Special for $50.

Best wishes!

what-shocked.gif

The last new one I bought for less than $40. I have seen them for $99 on stealbay. No way I would pay $400 for one. I have posted on FB.

Last edited:
As you said early bikes are challenging. There other parts that on them that if you can find them you gasp and then pay the price. Chain guards are a good example. Beat up acid stained and from the price you would think they should be pristine. 3 years ago when I was resurrecting my original XS2 I needed one. Found a nice one on E-Bay, paid through the nose for it. Got it and the damn thing was too nice for the bike. Hung it on the wall. Glad now I bought it, going to use it on next build.

Still need the following for a 72 XS2..
Center stand
Damper Rear Stay 256-21639-00

Last edited:
Back