For Sale - XS650 bobber for sale NSW

pristic

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
Hi,

Selling my pride and joy and moving on to next project.
Asking $8000 or best offer.
- 81 XS650
- Rigid 4" stretch 2" drop
- Biltwell tuck-n-roll solo seat
- Sportster tank (Frisco mounted)
- Custom paint
- Keystone bars
- Magura throttle, perches and levers
- PAMCO ignition and electronic advance
- kick start only
- Rebuilt carbs
- Comes with most original parts in a box.

Bike rides great. I am constantly being asked about it and told how awesome it looks. A true head turner.

No joy rides or tyre kickers.

Peter

null_zps1a0e2fbc.jpg

null_zps0e9676a8.jpg

null_zpsf9c81aa6.jpg

Posted via Mobile

Posted via Mobile

Hey livingdeadmc, not sure if your comment means 8gs is too little or too much?
Here a stock XS is around 5k so thought 8gs was fair.
It will go on eBay and the for sale sights in about a week. Currently on the forums first for the members.
Forgot to add. It's got rego till august next year.

Posted via Mobile

Hey livingdeadmc, not sure if your comment means 8gs is too little or too much?
Here a stock XS is around 5k so thought 8gs was fair.
It will go on eBay and the for sale sights in about a week. Currently on the forums first for the members.
Forgot to add. It's got rego till august next year.

Posted via Mobile

Brother if 8 grand is what you want for it then you should certainly not be scared to ask for it! I'm just amazed by the price variants across the states. Just looking at the pics (and I mean no offense it's a great looking bike!) your bike would fetch 3k in Michigan. I love seeing these bikes go for more then shovels...it makes me smile lol.

No prob. I hear you. Stock xs650s are $5k here. Basket case between $1500 and $3k. Anything running will be over $3500 min.

Like mustangs over there. Here a 66-69
Mustang is $20k for a rust bucket. :-(

Posted via Mobile

Beautiful bike! Good luck with the sale!

Did you make the front fender? If so, do you have a template / sketch handy? I'm in another continent so we probably won't be parked beside each other. :)

Beautiful bike! Good luck with the sale!

Did you make the front fender? If so, do you have a template / sketch handy? I'm in another continent so we probably won't be parked beside each other. :)

Haha. No drama. The front fender was something I picked up (full size) at a wrecker. Then began modifying it to my liking. It was line of sight work and grinding. No drawings or anything at all. Sorry

Posted via Mobile

Yep. A mate if mine. Bad timing but that's how it goes.
Another 6 or so still in the pack.

If I could I would keep it and just start the next project but with family I have to be fair.

Mine is on eBay now too.

Posted via Mobile

Nice looking bikes, good luck.

Shame to hear it Pete that is a nice bike and you've just got it all sorted!

I ran into the fella with the red bike down in Newcastle the other week and had a chat.

Shame to hear it Pete that is a nice bike and you've just got it all sorted!

I ran into the fella with the red bike down in Newcastle the other week and had a chat.

Yeah absolutely mate, it IS a shame but I need the $ to move to the next toy.
I have it all sorted now yes, and feel like a hunter. I have done my watching, then began the hunt, spent lots of time tracking, hunting and finally pulled the trigger. Enjoyed the beast for a while and now time to re-load and start again :)

Not sure if anyone else knows that feeling.

There are around 400 views and 40+ watchers on ebay at the moment. Now normally I think that most if not all are just people seeing how much they sell for and never bid. Fingers crossed... however its that kind of thing that if it DOESNT sell, I am not upset. Sad to see her go but if it does, good, if it doesnt, good.

Cheers,
Peter

I'm on that list :) I have a search save so that all XS650s that get listed get emailed to me and I watch any of interest. I saw yours pop up on my phone and thought it was yours but forgot to confirm.

I've seen bikes of similar awesomeness sell for that and I think you've started at the right price. Have you considered getting it engineered?

Yeah I have considered getting it engineered. I can do, around $900 for it.
I would need to make a few changes though... switch blocks on bars, exhausts, chain guard, fenders too short, side mount number plate, ADR rear tail light and number plate light. Thats honestly about all. They are all small cosmetic things and engineering would be sorted. BUT I never cared for it, and most don't. I have not had (knock on wood) problems with police (riding alone or in a posse of 15) so far. If whoever buys it wants to go down the engineering road, ill intro them and they can sort it.

Cheers,
Peter

Back