For Sale - XS650 Bobber ( Parting out )

about to buy a pma braket from hughs do you have the reg from hugh as well if so i will pay his retail price since im about to order the pair anyway from him anyway hope things get better with your daughter

Pay Hooligans full retail on the bracket ($32.50) and I will give you $10.00 off of the regulator since he doesn't have one... :thumbsup:

do you still have the bars, and if so how much ... and if not do you know where i can find some in 7/8??? I have been looking everywhere!

I am behind on getting pics due to a long day at work so I want to apologize to everyone. I will have pics tomorrow.

To make things easy I will list off the top of my head what is left....

1. Mikes green coils - (2) single output coils
2. Mag light tail light (needs bulb socket installed)
3. New red metalflake grips.... SOLD
4. custom bars
5. solo seat... PENDING
6. lower engine.. cases split
7. jugs
8. head w/ cover
9. Gas tank
10. E- Bomb electronics tank
11. LowBrow clutch lever - no mirror mount
12. I do have a Burgundy Bell Helmet (full face) never worn in box (old)
13. Fender struts back up
Misc odds and ends

Last edited:
just sent a few bucks, bikes come and go, im sure you'll build another one later.
james

hey i got the pics of the mids they wouldnt work for me but thanks anyways but i am interested in the ebomb electronics tank an clutch lever an mabe the helmet prices plz thanks

hey i got the pics of the mids they wouldnt work for me but thanks anyways but i am interested in the ebomb electronics tank an clutch lever an mabe the helmet prices plz thanks

E bomb is a toss up due to its painted to match the tank. $250 plus shipping

Clutch lever $15.00 plus shipping

Helmet - $65.00 plus shipping

Back