xs650 build off 2014!!

the schedule for the build off. show up friday hangout when ever u make it and Saturday around noon we'll hit the road group ride and get lunch other then that its a real loose low key event. oh and drink around a fire and camp both nites. plus other crazy shit we think up on the fly

do we need to bring camp cooking stuf or will there be some place to eat...and is there elc hook up for lights radio ext... or bring my gen.

damn i want to go to this. didn't hear about it until the other day would be a legit way to put some miles on my new build for sure.

In arkasas grabbing a bite. Should be in Michigan early tomorrow morning. Got some carb issues I'm hoping we can sort out before the Saturday ride, but we're committed now!

It's gonna be down to the wire, but I'm pretty sure I'll be up and running by this weekend...

full

That's the coolest fuckin beer holder i've seen yet.

Buildoff bike is giving us fits. Ran perfect Monday, then Tuesday it would idle real well, buy after riding for a few minutes, it would fall flat on its face and try to die when giving it throttle. Wednesday we made the drive from Texas up to my mother-in-law's in Michigan. Got here thursday morning, napped, and worked on it all afternoon, and now it won't even start this morning. We're about to head down to Defiance (a little over 2 hours away). I'm hoping one of y'all who knows what the hell you're doing might be willing to help is out, cuz we're out of tricks.

I'm about an hour out and gas tank decided to crack... Trying to fix with jb weld now anyone know if there's a welder anywhere near the event I can fix it right with for my 4 hour haul home tomorrow?

had a great time only one bike made it back PUGSLEY congrats man you won and made it all the way, my bikes battery took a shit in the home stretch ( 5 day old battery ) THANKS TO DANIEL ( AND HIS WIFE) AT PANDEMONIUM, HUGH HAND BUILT IRISH IRON AND THE GUYS AT JUMP STREET CUSTOMS HAD A GREAT TIME THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU !!!

Just got back to Texas... only took 22 hours...

Just wanted to say that I had a blast. Everyone who participated in, sponsored, and showed up for this event were class acts. We will definitely be back next year... might even bring a running bike this time :). Thanks for all the support, encouragement and technical assistance... And congrats to the "Cash" bike who won the buildoff!

... I'm gonna pass out now...

well it wasn't my fault the battery is shorted ( it's was only 5 days old ) hell they don't last for ever lmfao... took wifes battery again lol and it charging 13.98 volts at idle with all the lights on. charged the battery for 24 hours at 2 amps and its up to 10.3 volts
hook up a tail light to it and it drops to 3 volts so it junk....... mad as fuck right now
I would have felt better if it was something I fucked up insted of some thing I had no control over anyway still had a great time....

Last edited:
Back