XS650.com Software Update

I found all 4,581 of my posts.
Click on your user name under your avatar,
Brings up the page Wer posted, #99
Click on postings.
Go to the bottom of the list. ...............2 choices, 1, Find all content by *****. 2 Find all threads by ******.
Click on Find all content............list comes up with 1-25 pages,
5; Click on 25...............scroll down to the bottom and in the center of the page in line with the last post is..........Find older messages.​
Click on Find older messages............list comes up with 1 -25 pages.
6; Click on 25................scroll down to the bottom and in the center of the page in line with the last post is..........Find older message​
Click on Find older messages............list comes up with 1 -25 pages.
Repeat until you find the beginning of the universe.

i guess i'm not as computer savy as i once thought when i used to build them but that was many operating systems ago. Man all i know is i can't find the build threads i enjoyed reading and looking at the awesome builds, travis answered how to get to them early on after the change but hell i cant find how to do that either now, i'm lost all i use this site for now is occasionally post a for sale thread or look at recent post's/threads I loved the site and spent hours reading a perusing the threads but now i spend just a little time looking and leave the site which makes me sad, because i loved the ease of use for what i did before, but man i feel like i'm running circles, just a statement not problem considering its my lack of tech savy and or will to spend the time to figure it all out.

Back