XS650.com T-Shirt, Hoodie, and Work Shirt Presale!

Status
Not open for further replies.
got my shirt today!!! fits, feels, and looks great. I wish i would have ordered some short sleeve shirts too. When you gonna do another order travis??

I got my long and short sleeve shirts and they look great! :thumbsup: I know what shirt I'm wearing to the next bike night at the Barrio Brewery here in Tucson..:bike:

Trav; You did awesome, and in time for the 2011 slimy crud run (fall edition).

:bike:

Got my shirt and I'm gonna wear it when I ride my Harley. That should piss off some of them checkbook bikers............BG

Got my T shirt as well, looks great. The work shirt is being redone I guess. My girlfriend commented how nice they look, shoulda bought her one too.

I got my TShirt only today... wearing right now!!... sadly, still waiting for work shirt.. but I read a few pages back those were coming later.. very happy with the shirt!!

I just got the replacement shirts in and will be getting those out as soon as I can.

Jim, I'll probably do it again but not for a while. I did order extra short sleeve and long sleeve t-shirts and will put those up for sale once everything is settled up with the people who participated in the pre-sale.

Got my two t-shirts yesterday, they look awesome. Do you know when we will receive the work shirt? Thanks again for your work Travis, I really like the final product.

The last of the replacement shirts have been shipped. Everyone who was waiting on a replacement shirt should have received another shipping notification email. Thanks for being patient everyone. :cheers:

I'm pleased with my 2 shirts :D. Travis, you did well keeping us buyers informed the whole process:). The printer of the shirts did a great job :). Kudos to all in the process. :thumbsup:

A shirt story.....I was at a local show yesterday..see my post on the local annual vintage show and use the link to look at the 100 pictures I took.
http://www.xs650.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9126
So I'm hangin' out and looking at bikes and I see a guy wearing an XS650.com workshirt! I HAVE to talk to him. I do and later I see him again and talk some more and longer.He's built a tracker. He's a member and he is from down in SE Kansas and I should be ashamed because I forget his name (I have CRS) but a real nice guy. It was great to see the shirt and a great icebreaker. They drove like 3 hours to come to the show.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back