XS650.com T-Shirt, Hoodie, and Work Shirt Presale!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe next time Tadd. The printer has already destroyed the screens used for this batch of shirts.

:laugh: So this first batch is collectible "early XS650.com" memorobilia? :laugh:

Yep! Pretty much. Daniel Peirce gave permission to use his photo for that batch of shirts. Maybe we'll be able to use the photo again, but I'd have to ask.

Travis, My shirts arrived downunder! must have been on the slow boat, nonetheless well worth the wait
many thanks
Rod

I got my shirt a few weeks back (work shirt).. before the f**kin mail strike... so I picked it up today after some patches were sewn on....... XS John patch.......... and the engine patch from Low Brow Customs.

Attachments

• 100_0787 (Medium).JPG
    100_0787 (Medium).JPG
    88.6 KB · Views: 239
Well it's been freaking cold down under the last week so the hoody has been out and about, as well as comments from family and friends I've even had two strangers, on separate occasions, ask where do they buy one from? (one of them has an "old TX" he might part with)
EVERYONE WANTS ONE!!

Captmilk, maybe next time.

Rude, it's nice to hear you're getting such a positive response with the shirt. :thumbsup:

Travis,

If you have any left over I'd like a black work shirt size medium and a black long sleeve regular shirt size medium.

Thanks.

Not that I need it anytime soon seeing that today was the 32nd day in a row of 100+ degree heat but...... a xs650 hoodie for sale in october would be nice.

Travis can I get an Xtra large black Tee I know I'm waaaay late but I really had problems with Pay Pal on an Item years ago and I didn't want to get scammed I'm sorry I just didn't Know the xs650 site was new to me and I wasn't sure about giving out my credit card # at the time. Please do what you can, if you can't...you can't I understand completly... thanks again!!

Okay guys, I haven't found the time to formally post the extras I have. Sorry about that. If you're interested in a long sleeve or short sleeve t-shirt, PM me and I'll see if I have one available.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back