XS650.com T-Shirt Presale! (Presale ends Saturday September 15th, 2012 at 11pm CST)

I'm not sure what's going on. Several have sold in the last few days. If anyone else is having problems, let me know.

Scrambled, I removed the shirt you wanted from inventory in the shopping cart software, and sent you a separate invoice for it. Let me know if you have any problems paying the invoice.

I keep trying to pay , I fill in all the info , at the end I click review and confirm and it just goes back to the form. I click the paypal beside review and confirm and it says the site is down for repairs . I will try again tomorrow .

I ordered parts from XS Direct today with no problem , and am no where near the limit on the card .

Other orders came in yesterday (Wednesday). I'm not sure why it's not working for you. Are you trying to do this on an iPad? I remember that during the presale a couple people had problems using paypal shopping carts on their iPads.

I don't know if you sent that check yet or not, but if not, you might try clearing your cookies. I've had problems with paypal where clearing the cookies took care of the problem. Or try a different browser or a friend's computer.

I sent it out on the 18th . If You don't have it today I will send another tomorrow . Sorry about all the screwing around . I will get a paypal account set up as soon as I can get one of the kids home for a visit .

Back