XS650.com T-Shirt Presale! (Presale ends Saturday September 15th, 2012 at 11pm CST)

Many orders went out today and many more will go out over the next few days. The prints have been shipped and magnets will ship mid next week.

I just got my shirt with HHB bike in the mail yesterday, I wish I would have known that they were so thin, you can almost see through the material. Nice picture none the less but it probably won't last more than a couple of washes.

I just got my shirt with HHB bike in the mail yesterday, I wish I would have known that they were so thin, you can almost see through the material. Nice picture none the less but it probably won't last more than a couple of washes.

sorry, I have to disagree. Got the same shirt and it's just fine. Thanks guys!

Got my shirts Monday. A grey one with the xs650 engine and one of the HHB shirts. Very nice shirts.
Leo

I ordered and PAID for 3 shirts and only received the one HHB shirt... Very nice but, WTF I want My other 2 shirts or My $$ back!!

All of the orders have been processed and shipped. The shirts went out last Friday and magnets and decals on Monday. Everyone who ordered a shirt should have received a shipping notification email, and/or an email from me if there was a problem with your order. Check your inbox or spam folder for an email on Monday regarding shirts that didn't ship because they needed to be redone. If you haven't heard anything from me or received any shipping notices, let me know right away at info@travllc.com

I did my best to check the shirts over before shipping them, but if you notice anything wrong with a shirt, let me know right away and I'll see what I can do. Thanks everyone.

Gheorghe, the fitted shirts are thinner, but they should still hold up just fine.

As stated in the first post of this thread and on the store page, the specs for the fitted shirt are:
Gildan 64000
- 100% cotton preshrunk jersey knit (Heathers 35% cotton/65% polyester)
- 4.5 oz per sq yd
- Deluxe 30’s soft style yarns
- Seamless double needle 3/4” collar
- Taped neck and shoulders
- Rolled forward shoulders for better fit
- Double needle sleeve and bottom hems
- Quarter-turned to eliminate center crease

The classic fit shirts are:
Gildan 2000
- 100% cotton preshrunk jersey knit (Heather colors are 50/50 Cotton/Polyester)
- 6.0 oz per sq yd
- Seamless double needle 7/8” collar
- Taped neck and shoulders
- Double needle sleeve and bottom hems
- Quarter-turned to eliminate center crease

So you can see that the fitted ones are 25% lighter/thinner. But if you are unhappy with the shirt(s), email me so we can arrange for you to send it back and I'll replace it with a regular one (if I have an extra one) or refund the order.

itrguy, Check your inbox and spam folder. Some of the shirts got messed up and had to be redone. I sent everyone who was affected an email on Monday. Here's the email I sent you at 8:28pm on Monday:

I just wanted to let you know that 1 of your shirts shipped but 2 came in messed up from the printer so they are redoing them. They said they should be done soon and I’ll get them shipped out as soon as I have them. Sorry about that.

Travis

I just got the replacements shirts today and will ship them out tomorrow or Saturday morning. If you'd rather get a refund, let me know right away.

Hey Dave, I have a few short sleeve shirts that I ordered as extras. I'll try to get them posted on the store page in the next couple of weeks.

They did, and I might have one short sleeve in dark heather with the Daniel Peirce design that I ordered as an extra.

Back