XS650.com T-shirt Presale (Presale ends Tuesday January 31st, 2023 at 11pm CST)

Travis

Forum Staff
Top Contributor
XS650.com Supporter
Reaction score
Update: 6/14/23
I removed the links to the store page. If anyone wants the remaining small short-sleeve shirt, message me.

Update: 5/16/23
I only have one Small short sleeve left.

Update 2: 5/15/23
Those went quickly! Thanks guys! I only have one Small short sleeve and one 2XL short sleeve left.

Update: 5/15/23

The extra shirts I ordered from the presale are now available to purchase! I have about 12 left if anyone wants another one or missed out on the presale. These are in stock and will ship quickly. Very limited quantities and sizes.

Update: 3/3/23

All orders have shipped! I hope you all enjoy your shirts! When you receive your package, check that you got what you ordered and let me know right away if there are any problems.

Update: 2/1/23

The presale has ended and shirts are no longer available to order. Thank you to everyone who purchased a shirt! The shirts have been ordered from the screen printer and I'll ship them to you around the end of February. You will receive an email with a tracking number when your order ships. A few extra shirts were ordered for exchanges, misprints, etc. After everyone receives (and is happy with) the shirts they ordered, any extra shirts will be available in April, but quantities and sizes will be extremely limited or may not be available at all.

Travis

Members have been asking about getting t-shirts made again so we're doing another run. These will be the same design, made by the same silk screen printer, and use the same Gildan Ultra Cotton shirts as the last time they were made in 2017. We have both short-sleeve and long-sleeve t-shirts available. Thank you to Daniel Peirce for graciously letting us use his XS650 engine photo (from his book The Fine Art of the Motorcycle Engine) again as the design for the shirts.

The t-shirts are not in stock and have not been made. A presale is being held to make sure everyone gets the shirts and sizes they want. The presale will go until 11 pm CST on Tuesday, January 31st. After the presale, a limited amount of extra shirts will be ordered, so to make sure you get the shirt(s) and sizes you want, order today!

After the presale is over, the shirts will be printed. Please note: Shirts will not ship until the end of February 2023!

Price is $20 plus shipping for the short sleeve shirts, and $26 plus shipping for the long sleeve shirts.

Click to order or see more details on the new XS650.com Store page.

Short Sleeve:
XS650.com short sleeve shirt 3.jpg

Long Sleeve:
XS650.com long sleeve shirt 3.jpg

Actual shirt back print:
XS650.com t-shirt acutal back design 2.jpg

Halftone closeup:
xs650.com t-shirt actual back design zoom 2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I've got 3 coming 2 short sleeve and 1 long sleeve
I've waited awhile for these to come on sale and now I can jazz up my wardrobe some more
My wife doesn't ride but she might wear one ?
WTH it's a start

Thanks for the orders guys! Everything seems to be working well so far with the e-commerce site and discounted international shipping rates.

Are you guys outside of the U.S. seeing prices in your local currency or in USD?

Thanks for the orders guys! Everything seems to be working well so far with the e-commerce site and discounted international shipping rates.

Are you guys outside of the U.S. seeing prices in your local currency or in USD?
I see it in Cdn funds. Hopefully my cc will be charged in local currency.

The presale has ended and shirts are no longer available to order. Thank you to everyone who purchased a shirt! The shirts have been ordered from the screen printer and I'll ship them to you around the end of February. You will receive an email with a tracking number when your order ships. A few extra shirts were ordered for exchanges, misprints, etc. After everyone receives (and is happy with) the shirts they ordered, any extra shirts will be available in April, but quantities and sizes will be extremely limited or may not be available at all.

Back