XS650 Craigslist postings depository

IMG_20210622_150159948_HDR.jpg
IMG_20210622_150208538_HDR.jpg
Good luck Mike! :thumbsup:
Headed for home
Petcock leaks Needs new plugs Oil change and tires are old but it looks good and runs pretty good
I have an old friend coming from California next month who wants to go for a cruise or 2 so now he can be stylin just like me :bike:

With the Oldsmobile in the background, it looks like and old photo of a new bike. It might have the original air in the tires!
The tires are probably the original to the bike just old and weather checked and the Oldsmobile was a pretty cool old car he just recently picked up
He had another 650 with custom made tank and seat area (whatever it's called )
An old guy in his 80s did that
He makes the design he wants makes the molds and ships out the custom parts to others
I should have taken a few pictures of it

1947 Indian Chief, the guy wants a bucket full of cash for this bike, and these are the photos he posts. I swear I don’t get people. He can’t even be bothered to push it out into the sunlight and take some decent photos.

https://phoenix.craigslist.org/nph/mcy/d/payson-1947-indian-chief/7340704287.html
72B39D36-9E9D-4C10-833B-A05A2AF94BA9.jpeg

Another listing, which I won’t even bother posting a link to. Does this photo make you want to buy this Harley more or less? :laugh2:
ADD5977A-7F94-4F44-9AB2-FE7A7911B2FA.jpeg

Last edited:
1947 Indian Chief, the guy wants a bucket full of cash for this bike, and these are the photos he posts. I swear I don’t get people. He can’t even be bothered to push it out into the sunlight and take some decent photos.

https://phoenix.craigslist.org/nph/mcy/d/payson-1947-indian-chief/7340704287.html
View attachment 193748

Another listing, which I won’t even bother posting a link to. Does this photo make you want to buy this Harley more or less? :laugh2:
View attachment 193751
If it came with he what he's wearing maybe
Nah

Nice looking bike!
Yes, definitely a looker. Back in the day, many of us thought the Kawasaki triples were the sexiest of the two strokes. The 500 and 750 versions gained a reputation as widow makers though.

Would you say that it smokes a normal or excessive amount?

I'd say that's normal for a two stroke starting from cold. I think he gives it just a little bit too many revs too early though.

Back