XS650 Craigslist postings depository

Nah, I had one on a buy, do the "delayed maint", sell scenario. Rode it a few hundred. They are great bikes with plenty of power. I didn't flog it but am sure they would approach if not surpass the ton.

I used to work with a guy who rode a Honda VTX1800 V Twin cruiser to work everyday. I was asking him how he liked his bike one day and he said , “You should see my wife’s Yamaha 650 V Star! Now that’s a nice bike! “

Nah, I had one on a buy, do the "delayed maint", sell scenario. Rode it a few hundred. They are great bikes with plenty of power. I didn't flog it but am sure they would approach if not surpass the ton.
Yeah I thought what I saw on the internet seemed a little strange
Maybe this something I need to look into
Light enough but can still have to power to pass a slow car and cruse on the interstate when I need to to get to the blue highways again

I bought a non-runner at an estate sale a few years ago for a grand. Cleaned it up, changed the oil and charged the battery, it fired right up. I was surprised at what a competent motorcycle is was and it had more power that I was expecting.

I just had to share this one. For once I`m beyond speechless.:yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/2311798513...ub2EhwAbLe8nyou3AoYt9RJvc9|tkp:Bk9SR-bozKbIYQ
s-l500 (2).jpg

Of the thousands of XS owners at least 81 are total F**king Idiots.

I think he fat fingered the price in his advert. Past ones were more reasonable.....

Untitled.png

Back