XS650 Craigslist postings depository

I've bought several bikes and a bunch of parts on Ebay - I do the same. If it has a"buy it now" option, that's decent, I'll do that too. BAT is different though - no "auto" or max bid - just bid with min. increase rule and within 2 minutes of scheduled close a "2 minute rule" - it can go on forever.

I'm not whining about last minute, per se, I'm lamenting new bidder at the last minute. The previous bidders did not raise my bid, placed at 9:00am, scheduled close: 3:45pm

I've bought several bikes and a bunch of parts on Ebay - I do the same. If it has a"buy it now" option, that's decent, I'll do that too. BAT is different though - no "auto" or max bid - just bid with min. increase rule and within 2 minutes of scheduled close a "2 minute rule" - it can go on forever.

I'm not whining about last minute, per se, I'm lamenting new bidder at the last minute. The previous bidders did not raise my bid, placed at 9:00am, scheduled close: 3:45pm
I understand and respect your sense of fairness. BTW, I love your new bike. Enjoy in good health!

I actually agree with the 2 minute deadline extend plan.
I do too - only fair way to do it.

Last edited:
Gary?
'74 850. 4500 miles showing. Ain't run in 30yrs Asking $6200

https://kansascity.craigslist.org/mcy/d/pittsburg-1974-norton-commando/7601803082.html

1679502073306.png

Was in KC yesterday with a friend to pick up some stereo speakers he had rebuilt and in this warehouse where the speaker repair shop was there was a Volvo P1800 wagon with 30K actual miles and a like new Norton 850 Commando.:yikes: Neither were for sale.:thumbsdown:

Nuther - likely big $ - "Lusted After List" listing just now on BAT (imagine vampire warding cross emoji here) : Phoenix -Mailman???

https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1973-triumph-x75-hurricane-3/
View attachment 238512
I self-banned me:laugh2:
I went to Air Force technical school just down the road from where Craig Vetter lived in Rantoul/Champaign, Illinois.

Ive never forgot seeing his little unassuming looking buildings on his property....pretty cool

On a side note, who in the hell rides with their handlebars rotated that far forward?? 😜

Back