XS650 Craigslist postings depository

This guy will sell you his bike…maybe…if he deems you worthy…and you follow all his rules….and don’t piss him off. 😆

https://phoenix.craigslist.org/nph/mcy/d/phoenix-1989-yamaha-fj1200-read-post/7515421990.html

No bike for you!
View attachment 220552
Bob - OMG - just now noticed your "Soup Nazi" reference. Under the heading "truth stranger than fiction" and from the deal I mentioned above; Seller's FEEDBACK to me:
20220731_215506 (2).jpg

Bob - OMG - just now noticed your "Soup Nazi" reference. Under the heading "truth stranger than fiction" and from the deal I mentioned above; Seller's FEEDBACK to me:
View attachment 220613
Surprised he didn't send you to your room without dinner..... :laugh2:

Funny. You guys mock all these facebook adds and such .................just as well we are so civilized when it comes to this site. I have seen a lot worse being advertised on here being praised, and deleted posts from members who do make constructive comments to first posters trying to sell crap on here

Funny. You guys mock all these facebook adds and such .................just as well we are so civilized when it comes to this site. I have seen a lot worse being advertised on here being praised, and deleted posts from members who do make constructive comments to first posters trying to sell crap on here
But mom!
All the other kidz are doing it!

Back