XS650 Craigslist postings depository

https://www.facebook.com/marketplac...9efea5-631e-4d06-be99-0a9a14d5e63a&__tn__=!:D
337429391_3450604685214791_8960093355115840804_n.jpg

I think it's a XS2, but as I'm not on FB & can't see the pics real well. If the chrome is in really good condition I might...........

J.P.!,J.P.!,J.P.!,J.P.!J.P.!J.P.!,J.P.!,!!!!!!!!!!!
The chrome is in really good condition...

Actually it is hard to tell by the pic and NOS mufflers are fitted.

You guys....
But I have that year model here, no electric leg..... still waiting for the head to come back, one year in "Mr. Norton head's " shop was February.
Just promise me Gary, that you won’t change that whore house seat! 😆
View attachment 238500
:rolleyes:
Prolly enough material to do a Suzuki cruiser seat.... :boxing:
There was local to me 850 with a lot of quality hot rodding done, it also had documented Peter Egan history. I watched it foreever and started nosing around but then it sold at his asking IIRC $10.5K High compression 850, no E-start not for this old guy.

The chrome is in really good condition...

Actually it is hard to tell by the pic and NOS mufflers are fitted.
Thanx. If it's '73 - seems so - my plan won't work to use the chrome for my XS2 and do something with the rest. Still need to find a good chrome shop (and disassemble it all)

There was local to me 850 with a lot of quality hot rodding done, it also had documented Peter Egan history. I watched it foreever and started nosing around but then it sold at his asking IIRC $10.5K High compression 850, no E-start not for this old guy.

Not for Peter Egan either apparently. Didn’t he just about have a heart attack trying to kick start his cranky Norton?

Back