For Sale - XS650 Parts from an '81 Special

Slaserj

XS650 Member
Reaction score
XS650 Parts from an '81 Special with 7k original miles:

Rear Fender ($50): Chrome, pretty great condition, a couple of tiny beginnings of rust spots
Gauges ($80): Perfect, 7k original miles. Look new.
Seat ($40): Good for it's age, material is crackling a little, one small beginning of a split.
Airbox ($20): Perfect. Includes foam filters. All original.
Center Stand ($20): Rusty, but functional
Chain Guard ($10): Rusty, restorable.
Headlight ($40): Perfect condition, works.
Tail light ($20): perfect condition, works, no noticeable dulling of the plastic, looks new.
All turn signals ($30): Perfect condition, works.

Shipping not included. I'll let you know what it will be on the item based on your location.

I will send pictures upon request, but I'm not home right now and some of the parts are still on the bike. Let me know what you're interested in, these are great parts for a restoration. Fund my custom!

XS650 Parts from an '81 Special with 7k original miles:

Rear Fender ($50): Chrome, pretty great condition, a couple of tiny beginnings of rust spots
Gauges ($80): Perfect, 7k original miles. Look new.
Seat ($40): Good for it's age, material is crackling a little, one small beginning of a split.
Airbox ($20): Perfect. Includes foam filters. All original.
Center Stand ($20): Rusty, but functional
Chain Guard ($10): Rusty, restorable.
Headlight ($40): Perfect condition, works.
Tail light ($20): perfect condition, works, no noticeable dulling of the plastic, looks new.
All turn signals ($30): Perfect condition, works.

Shipping not included. I'll let you know what it will be on the item based on your location.

I will send pictures upon request, but I'm not home right now and some of the parts are still on the bike. Let me know what you're interested in, these are great parts for a restoration. Fund my custom!
I'd like pics of the airbox please. I think they'll work on my 1979?? What do you think?

I'd like pics of the airbox please. I think they'll work on my 1979?? What do you think?

I'll grab some pictures this evening, they are actually in the back of my car, I just moved garages. I have no clue about the '79 compatibility, however I'd assume they are the same, as the frame dimensions in the airbox area are the same. The only difference is the shock mount point, which is a bit farther forward. I've attached a frame diagram set of pictures.
specialframe.jpg
standardframe.jpg

Back