For Sale - xs650 parts so stock some aftermarket pma

neanderthal

neanderthal
Reaction score
thanks for everyone that has picked something up from me. Due to lots of little parts going out and my lack of time i can not afford to go to the post office as much as i have. so now i will ship every saturday. big ticket items i can do sooner if saturday is further away. thanks for understanding.

also please keep in mind that we have a time zone system. please dont text or call me at 545 in the am to ask about parts. im sleeping and getting ready for my work day. :thumbsup:

well im sad to come to grips with reality. im in school and my work load is too much to build one of my dream bikes. ill have to wait till im finished to do this. I need to sell all my parts so i can buy a running bike and slightly modify it as i have time. id like to ship as less as possible, but if youre willing to pay shipping i can make anything happen.

i have a stock tank stock fenders metal side covers plastic side covers rear mag disc and drum sissy bar handle bars carbs and carb parts. just want stuff gone some cheap and some i want good money for as this is going towards a runner.

i have new never used mikuni vm34 round slide carbs sold
rear mag wheel 150 plus the ride
tripple trees for a leaf springer 100 plus the ride
21x3.25 harley hub 17mm bearing to fit the xs cost me around 600 to build everyting new custom spokes 300 plus the ride
shaved 35mm forks for a custom drum hub or no brake-100 plus the ride
plunger frame with oregon title wont seprate unless frame sells first 200 for the title 500 for the frame or 600 for both
engine that turns 200
engine stand 100--this i dont think i ship
nib hugh pma- sold

lots of random stock parts just as or make an offer let me know. thanks guys more photos if requested

image_2_zpsc6598b0a.jpg

leafer_zps71834291.jpg

image_13_zps071c3952.jpg

image_8_zps399e9a5f.jpg

image_14_zps22c1cd91.jpg

this is the plunger frame, but the front has been modified as you can see from the photo above this one

Last edited:
You wouldn't happen to have any of the ignition and timing parts from the right side would ya ??

You wouldn't happen to have any of the ignition and timing parts from the right side would ya ??

possibly, what are you looking for.

Hey Jake, I'm in Portland and maybe interested in your tank. I have a '75. Still have it? How much? Thanks, Don

yeah i still have it. id take 40 for it. if you want to pm your number i can send pictures or we could meet up. you may have bought an engine from me? im in ne portland

Do you have pics of the stock tank and 21" front wheel? Thanks.

yeah ill send you pictures tonight.

Buddy is looking for the complete right side modual that goes into the cover.

Nothing on the ignition advance ??

im so sorry its a week before finals and also thanksgiving happened. so i was a little busy. i was going to get to it last night, but i work on a farm and tractor that is used daily broke down. so i had to stay until it was up and running again. by the time i got home it was to dark to go in my shack without lights and look around. ill snag photos here in a bit and send them your way, almost positive i have what you need.

Hey Jake,
That scooter in the background of the plunger frame pic...whatcha gonna do with that?

I have a weakness (sickness?) for the early year XS's. :bike:

Hey Jake,
That scooter in the background of the plunger frame pic...whatcha gonna do with that?

I have a weakness (sickness?) for the early year XS's. :bike:

that's been sold, but was on cl not too long ago down in salem. looks like all he did was paint it and then blame all the problems on the po. claims it was running a year ago...it wasnt because he boiught it less than a year ago. claims hes owned it for years. hes a story teller and wants 900 for it. might be worth your time if its still posted?

Jake, I am interested in your engine(s) and engine parts and possibly the PMA. I will send you a text this afternoon and hopefully we can work something out.

Back