For Sale - XS650 Rear Sets

Kevin Werner

Amatuer
Top Contributor
Reaction score
Do you have a pattern to move pegs back 4 or 5 inches and down an inch or 2? Your picks seem to be Cafe Racer kit which is good and fine for people more limber than I but I think feet a little more "under my center of gravity" might be an improvement.

bosco659

XS650 Guru
Top Contributor
XS650.com Supporter
Reaction score
Do you have a pattern to move pegs back 4 or 5 inches and down an inch or 2? Your picks seem to be Cafe Racer kit which is good and fine for people more limber than I but I think feet a little more "under my center of gravity" might be an improvement.
Wouldn’t moving them back make it worse for you? I have the same concern but the current configuration looks ok. It also allows use of the lock starter.

Last edited:

J-Rod10

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
Wouldn’t moving them back make it worse got you? I have the same concern but the current configuration looks ok. It also allows use of the lock starter.
Indeed it would.
I don't, sorry.

Kevin Werner

Amatuer
Top Contributor
Reaction score
Wouldn’t moving them back make it worse for you? I have the same concern but the current configuration looks ok. It also allows use of the lock starter.
I am thinking 4 or 5 inches back from "Stock", not 4 or 5 inches back from rearsets. I think @J-Rod10 has a great piece I would have wanted 25 pounds ago.