Sold / Found / Inactive - XS650 to restore

BowlingSS

XS650 Guru
Top Contributor
XS650.com Supporter
Reaction score
Sold my last two XS650 bikes and need another one to restore. Anyone have one to restore?

Thanks.
Bill

1972 Yamaha XS650
Exceptional original condition. Light restoration completed, runs & rides as it should. Original paint and chrome with some patina. New battery, air filters, Dunlop K70 front and rear tires, fork seals and oil, new tapered steering bearings, new seat cover and foam, new replica mufflers from Mike’s XS, brake fluid drained and replaced, carbs rebuilt, timing checked/adjusted, good compression. Collector! Clear title and current MN collector plate. $5,000

Attachments

• 1972 Yamaha XS650 1II.jpg
    1972 Yamaha XS650 1II.jpg
    448.9 KB · Views: 127
  • 1972 Yamaha XS650 VI.jpg
    1972 Yamaha XS650 VI.jpg
    275.1 KB · Views: 135
  • 1972 Yamaha XS650 VIII.jpg
    1972 Yamaha XS650 VIII.jpg
    325.7 KB · Views: 119
1972 Yamaha XS650
Exceptional original condition. Light restoration completed, runs & rides as it should. Original paint and chrome with some patina. New battery, air filters, Dunlop K70 front and rear tires, fork seals and oil, new tapered steering bearings, new seat cover and foam, new replica mufflers from Mike’s XS, brake fluid drained and replaced, carbs rebuilt, timing checked/adjusted, good compression. Collector! Clear title and current MN collector plate. $5,000
I just sold one like that one for $4150. I am looking for one that needs a full restore. Thanks.

If your interested i could sell you my xs2 GS650 / 750 that is complete but needs restoring will have a title $2500

Do you have any pictures? I assume it is a 1972 XS2 XS650 with a BBK. Where are you located?
I can send you photos on Sunday I am away at the moment sorry, the bike is in the San Francisco area at my shippers I have it there ready to ship out to me but could be put aside. Yes it is a XS2 but the special model done so Kenny Robert's could race a 750 version hence its a GS650 if your interested give me your e mail address cheers

Yes agree they are worth a penny or two but I'm not looking to take hard earned cash off anyone on this site the price I would let it go for is what it owes me. It is a very special model probably not appropriated here in New Zealand better in your country where it's history is known.

Back