Very first thread,hope not last

irristeve

Grow old disgracfully
Reaction score
First thread,hi all,steve here,I live in cairns qld australia,riding a 78 se/f rephased 277 big fin 750 kit,ports cleaned up,mild street cam,with adjustble sprocket,stainless valves,VM 34 carbs,oil coller,still runing points but just waiting for pamco to arrive,17/30 gearing,goes O K heaps of touqe,still have miner issuse wiyh carbs,need new headers,still running std headers with turn outs also have sh scatterted about the shed,take care ride safe

Welcome Steve, I'm SW of you in the central highlands (Dysart), currently building a 76 bobber with 277 rephase.
Cheers.

Thanks John have plenty of pics in camera but have no idea how to get them from cam to computer next time son is visting will get him to try, not very computer person,if your ever in Cairns again drop me aline Steve

On the pics, your camera, digital right, came with a cable that plugs into the camera, the other end plugs in the computer.
Plug the cable in, turn the camera on and let the computer do it's thing. After a few seconds a window pops up asking what you want to do with the pics. Send them to my pictures in you computer.
Now you just need to resize them, I think 640x400 then they will upload here.
If I can do it, you can.
Leo

Here's one I just took.

Attachments

• shit_creek.jpg
    shit_creek.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 103
Back