Advance Availability

XSJoel

XS650 Junkie
Reaction score
I was in the market for a Pamco+Advance for my '81 a while back but Mikes was sold out. I started nosing around and found that they had one of the ultimate systems with advance for sale, so I decided on a whim to spring for the more expensive setup. That was about 4 months ago, I went back today and it appears that they still don't have any advance units in stock. Anyone know an alternate source?

XSJoel,

MikesXS has the advance mechanism in stock, they just don't have the advance rod. I have a couple of new advance rods and I can sell you one. PM for details.

Well shit man, I just got the Pamco and PMA all buttoned up, now I have to work out the headlight thing. We will have to get together sometime man. I just moved down here and don't really know anyone.

XSJoel,

MikesXS has the advance mechanism in stock, they just don't have the advance rod. I have a couple of new advance rods and I can sell you one. PM for details.

Appreciate it Pete, I don't need one at this time, but I am sure there are others on board that will be PMing you.

Back