Got to do a show today

Yamaha_chop

Fabricator Extraordinare
Reaction score
Hey everyone, had a local show today, not too much in the way of bikes, a few sportbikes and harleys, here was a cool triumph flattracker/hillclimber though:
DSCF1532.jpg

Here's a couple other neat vehicles that I liked:

DSCF1531.jpg

DSCF1533.jpg

DSCF1530.jpg

DSCF1529.jpg

DSCF1528.jpg

DSCF1527.jpg

This van was funny. I walked up to it and saw this:

DSCF1524.jpg

DSCF1523.jpg

I'm looking at this thing like, "what the heck is this thing doing in a car show?"

Then I saw this:

DSCF1525.jpg

DSCF1526.jpg

Haha, he fired it up randomly throughout the day. Sounds pretty mean.

Here's some people checking out the bike:

showpic2.jpg

And the day ended on a good note:

showpic.jpg

showpic3.jpg

Pretty good turnout overall, quite a few cars.

I've got another show tomorrow, so hopefully it'll end up as nice as this one did :)

thanks for looking
Sky

I know, it was kind of funny today because I'm still all about changing it. But it really does get great reactions from people. Now I'm feeling undecided again.
Oh well, I've got another 4 months or so before the show season ends. I'll make my decision sometime then :)

Why not keep the thropy winner and build what you want from another bike?

That's what I said too! Plenty of donor bikes in the classifieds! Keep that sick air ride trophy machine!

Went to our first bike night of the year up here in syracuse looking for ideas and cool bikes. Very disappointed just a bunch of stock harleys with bolt on chrome and fancy lights, not even an xs in site,anyway congrats on your build and your trophy's

Congrats on the trophies. I love the bike. Lots of ingenuity.
Why change what's cool? Is it just the mental aspect of starting over? Just wondering no offense intended.

I'm still cracking up over the hotrod Neon with the giant intercooler hanging out the front grill. Something tells me its quick.

Back