Foot clutch set up's

Irish_prick

master of the cut'n wheel
Reaction score
NEW PRICE!!!

im selling the foot clutch set up i did for my aco bobber. ive changed the look of the arm (pic below) alittle and made it so you can run linkage over or under the cover. im work'n on a mid control arm and will have that out later.
the mod cost $67 with core (core parts pictured below) or $107w/o core. i buy NEW parts not some take off parts off ebay and you get to drill the hole in the cover youself cuz that doesnt come with the kit.
just get hold of me at irishironmc@gmail.com or P.M. me HERE
Or check out Irish Iron on facebook!
i do payment threw paypal and USPS money order

ACO bobber clutch set up

DSCN0439.jpg

new style arm

DSCN0509.jpg

core parts you'll need to send

DSCN0490.jpg

Last edited:
Nice drill pattern on the LH cover, that looks way cool! Do you have a copyright on that?
Sorry but can't comment on the other stuff, mmmph! (It's an old guy thing)

Nice drill pattern on the LH cover, that looks way cool! Do you have a copyright on that?
Sorry but can't comment on the other stuff, mmmph! (It's an old guy thing)

thanx that cover took alittle bit to do but i love the way it came out. nop, no copyright but if someone does buy one and copy's it i have a DYI thread stored on my pc at work that i will post:)

I just finally got around to putting on the foot clutch you made me, went on well, adjusts easy....very cool!!

50 is the new price I edited my 1st post. And I've just got'n a chance to work on the mids with the foot clutch and will be post'n pic by the end of the month. I've been work'n on a clutch arm that works with mids.

Posted via Mobile

I'll have one for mids and one for forwords cuz of the way the cover is shaped I have yet to be able to make one that will do both. Thats been the hold up on the mid style arm. I've been try'n to work on one that does both

Posted via Mobile

how much would it be if i wanted both arms? This way i could switch it if i changed my foot controls from forward to mid.

any pics on mid mount setup?

i was thinking of taking hhb's brake pivot setup and modding it to work on the left side as a foot clutch. chop up a stock brake pedal so it fits on the left side. i would like to even set it up to utilize one of those pit bike hydraulic clutch lines. i'm no fabricator, just a dreamer! ha!

hey can you send me a pick of the mid mount set up?
also does the kit come with a shifter too or do we have to source that?

The mid control set will be a full bolt set up with shifter handle. The prototype is go'n to tested this weekend and I will have pic's up as soon as I can after that. I will be work'n on a forword control set up that is a full bolt on after the mids are ready.

Posted via Mobile

Back