Foot clutch set up's

Im go'n to take the leftovers build out for a ride saturday with the mid set up on it hope its a good for it

Posted via Mobile

These are so cool. I love suicide setup i have done some myself. Yours look great and good luck with your sale. Do you incorperate a stop on yours so they don't disengage. That was one of the problems i ran into. I have done them on other bikes too.
Good luck again good work.

These are so cool. I love suicide setup i have done some myself. Yours look great and good luck with your sale. Do you incorperate a stop on yours so they don't disengage. That was one of the problems i ran into. I have done them on other bikes too.
Good luck again good work.

I've also done suicide shifts for other bikes like hd's and trump's that use cables. Also I'm not sure what ur ask'n bout when you say stop?

Posted via Mobile

The mail man had no shifter for me so it will be here Monday. So on to plan b. Im take'n the shifter off my aco bike and throw'n on some different pipes on leftovers. Sould be ready to rock I a hour or so. I'll do a small test round the block 2nite and then go ride 2morrow!

Posted via Mobile

The first mid control should hit livingdeadmc door this week or early next week (shipping time) if he's happy with it we'll move forword on a full bolt on kit ( shifter, controls and clutch set up!

Posted via Mobile

Good to heir hope you dig it! It takes a min.to get in down pat but its a whole diffrent way to ride.

Posted via Mobile

Ok so I took out the no name mike xs clutch springs i put in last year, and installed some Barnett heavy duty springs. I also rigged up a return spring for foot clutch, being that my forward arms/pegs are kind of heavy..... Works GREAT Diggin it!!, Ill upload a pic of it on my bike with the springer I just finished up.... Now thats a Chopper!!

Attachments

• sittin pretty.jpg
    sittin pretty.jpg
    318.4 KB · Views: 387
thats the 1st pic ive seen of one my clutch arms on a customers bike and i like the over all look of your scooter nice job:thumbsup:

Last edited:
Back