2014 Yamaha Bolt

I actually really like it. I've been looking for a bigger bike for 2up riding. I'll have to look at one this summer.

I kind of like it. But it will have to outshine the sportster to do well in the American market. The MSRP of $7999 is the same as a base 883.

Anyone know the weight and horsepower?

Saw the video. LOL. If you can't come up with your own life style and image all the companies are happy to sell you one. Harley has its own group of posers, so why not Yamaha, sorry, Star motorcycles.

Saw the video. LOL. If you can't come up with your own life style and image all the companies are happy to sell you one. Harley has its own group of posers, so why not Yamaha, sorry, Star motorcycles.

exactly, the bike didn't look bad but the video was total cheese dick.

Ok so I saw one last night up close and in person on main st at bike week and I'm not a fan. First of all it looks very plasticy and cheap! I like the fact that Yam is trying to bring back the look but they missed it completely! The thing I love about mine and every xs is that it just looks so michanical. When you look at one you can just see that michanical mastermind between the two bolitpruff cases. This new half assed rendition of a plasticy chuny poor copy of a sporty is not very impressive to me. I guess we will just have to wait and see the mods to see if this thing can shit a little lite.

I rented a sportster 1200. Other than the fuel injection the rubber mount was a joke. The noisy motor jumping all over the place. It wanted to tank slap above 100. The xs a much better bike and more fun to ride. The bolt I would have to ride then judge. Plastic light weight the bike 540lbs wet 3.2 gallons of fuel.

Last edited:
Back