For Sale - SOLD xs650 front spoked rim

tidd1340

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
Bit rusty..good candidate for powdercoat.TIRE AND ROTOR NOT INCLUDED. Looks to be straight and true...50.00 shipped obo

Attachments

• 004.JPG
    004.JPG
    144 KB · Views: 144
  • 003.JPG
    003.JPG
    144.6 KB · Views: 130
  • 001.JPG
    001.JPG
    150.4 KB · Views: 163
  • 002.JPG
    002.JPG
    147.4 KB · Views: 153
Last edited:
Yes,but i need to get a shipping quote to canada..your next in line if interested..i will have the quote by tomorrow.

You better check that price for CANADA. I looked it up on line and gave me one price and when i went to ship it was almost double. Some bull about oversize price. Just box it up and take it to post office they will be able to give you price.The prices online for overseas are not the real prices. I just tried to ship a medium flat rate box over seas and on line it was $72.00 and change went to ship that country does not take flat rate and they wanted $142.00. That Sucked Canada should be same as states they are not flying it there they are trucking it.

You better check that price for CANADA. I looked it up on line and gave me one price and when i went to ship it was almost double. Some bull about oversize price. Just box it up and take it to post office they will be able to give you price.The prices online for overseas are not the real prices. I just tried to ship a medium flat rate box over seas and on line it was $72.00 and change went to ship that country does not take flat rate and they wanted $142.00. That Sucked Canada should be same as states they are not flying it there they are trucking it.

i agree! i always thought that the usps flat rate boxes should be one flat rate for all of north america. doesnt make sense why it would be so much higher. its less distance from me to mexico or parts of canada than it is to california

Back