China-Chop

littlebill31

Smells of Raw Fuel
Reaction score
I was reading the new Cycle World and came across the article on the Cleveland Cyclewerks "Heist". I can't post a link, so you'll have to search it. Hhmmmmmm. Yep, I don't like it.
It looks good, style wise, but that little engine throws it off. I get that feeling like when you walk into a BJ's or Cosco and see those bikes up on the top shelves for sale.
The article also says the designer has put 100,000 miles on 3 test bikes, but he has only put on a couple hundred kilometers on one personally. Seems a lot for a bike that's not in production.

It is a cool looking little bobber, but not a fan of China. Not that I can help buying Chinese, as it is everywhere. Think I will stick to My XS and FXD. My Sister might want one....:wink2:

Actually, I guess it is in production. I've ridden those inexpensive (cheap ass) chinese scooters and it felt like something was gonna fall off any minute.

And 1 or 2 year "parts" units are everywhere. Rest assured they will get it right over time, then look out. South Korea started out making junk and they are producing top quality autos now.

It looks normal-sized, bigger than old Japanese 250s. The 250 in it is fine for a lot of things, including getting 70-80 mpg I would think (typical for 250). They have a channel on youtube where they're hawing them pretty hard.

The kikker looks better than the hiest by far if your gonna buy a lower cost bike like that I almost came really close to buying a kikker but I found my xs instead I still think it's a cool little bike and I think it would be a fun build never saw one in person but a few people told me it is small in size oh ya but the misfit bike that cleavend sells looks pretty cool too beret than the hiest

I like it. It would be something fun to ride to neighbors houses around the hood. Cheap also about the same price as a used golf cart.

In venezuela we have a lot of chinese brands, I dont realy like any of this bikes, the quality parts is the worst, their fail all the time, dosent start faster, I always stay in japanese brands, but sometime we are obliged to use its, check what is building a friend

the seat in the bike dont belong to it

In venezuela we have a lot of chinese brands, I dont realy like any of this bikes, the quality parts is the worst, their fail all the time, dosent start faster, I always stay in japanese brands, but sometime we are obliged to use its, check what is building a friend

the seat in the bike dont belong to it

How does a U.S. Confederate States of America flag end up in Venezuela? Vacation in Tennessee? :)

It's The really deep south lol Realy south...

How does a U.S. Confederate States of America flag end up in Venezuela? Vacation in Tennessee? Good question... Let me ask him...

Isn't that symbol on the white flag a....negative one? It not a flag, is just a spray test paint in the wall...

Isn't that symbol on the white flag a....negative one?

Kinda sorta looks like maybe it used to be...

I might be wrong, but I think since the Rebel flag was demonized here in the last couple of decades it's been taken up overseas to mean things. I was looking on youtube at videos of beautiful places in France and there was a German thug with a Rebel flag patch standing in front of Jeanne d'Arc's birthplace house in France saying he admired her because she hated the English. Certain symbol(s) are banned and illegal in Germany of course. Pretty wild.

I think why I'm not too fond of it is due to it being Chinese. Nothing against Chinese stuff, except the pot metal brake calipers, but personally I have heard mostly negative remarks about their 2 wheel quality Also in the article is states that, "More than one person wanted to know what year Triumph it is." Ha!
Generallee: You ought to see some of the golf carts in my community. In excess of 10K in price, easily. Everybody travels through the community on them. Only electric allowed though. I pimpin' the '84 Club Car. It's a piece of shit.

Back