Extended Swingarm XS650's

Adrenaline-Junkie

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
Hey guys, i was wondering if you could help compile pictures of xs650s with extended swingarms and if possible also list the stretch if its known. Thanks

1979 XS650s 4in Extension
photo-176.jpg

Wiseguy Enforcer
1_2x2_and_BRAT_right_side_view_of_intake_on_bike.jpg

XS650 Chopper 2in Extension
xs650-chop-noid-10_vacation-bikes_171-587x440.jpg

Last edited:
The third appears to be stock swing arm length. It's a optical illusion when u lower the seat rails down in many cases.

Cool, that third looks stock to me but I see now how the hub and tie bar are all the way forward. I've been asked many times how many inches my swing arms are extended on bikes I built and none ever were. The drop seat does makem look longer.

The third bike is called "Tidy Whitey" and has a 2" stretch with a full length piece of bar stock along the bottom of the swingarm. And he fabbed a new seat loop to mount the bagger shocks. I inquired about it with the owner because those mods are almost EXACTLY what I want to do on my '75. His recommendation if he were to do it again was to contact Joe Wiseguy. That's my plan, Stan...

Posted via Mobile

Oh man is that Enforcer UUUUUUUUUUUUUUggggggggggggly
I hate to speak negatively about another person's hard work but it definitely is not what I would consider great looking. Looks like they did a really nice job with the build and in particular the attention to detail, however not my style at all.

Back