This Winter has been so wet in Cardiff Wales that I found a few drops of water in the carb bowls. Also, the damp lead to all the cables being tight, especially the throttle, so spent some time forcing a 50/50 oil/petrol down them. It's still raining and we are at the end of March. Wish I had a sunny view like Jim has out the garage door...:hump:

This Winter has been so wet in Cardiff Wales that I found a few drops of water in the carb bowls. Also, the damp lead to all the cables being tight, especially the throttle, so spent some time forcing a 50/50 oil/petrol down them. It's still raining and we are at the end of March. Wish I had a sunny view like Jim has out the garage door...:hump:

Same for me Paul.
Cables are a bit ‘draggy’ when pulling clutch or throttle.
Some lubricant required before I start my will it run escapades
🤔

Spring wakeup time. This is the 5th (I think :umm: ) wakeup on this battery..

Yay! Sounds good, never a doubt. 😃 I cannot believe you’re still on your first battery! Mine were only good for a couple years, too hot here.
Hey! The least you could’ve done was play us a little song on that guitar! 😁
Season 18 Nbc GIF by America's Got Talent

Enjoyed the video. I'm sure in the background, I could your local H-D owner waking his/her bike out of Winter too. And the planes in/out of Kansas.
Thanks Raymond. I'm surrounded by Harley riders. Jets do their turn overhead for final at KCI and we're about 3 miles off the end of RWY18 at the Downtown Airport. Since I spent my life workin' on 'em, I don't mind the jets so much. Harley's on the other hand....

Back