NGK'S A PLENTY !

Tony Harrell

XS650 Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just wanted to let everybody that's interested that I found these BP7ES at Rock Auto of all places AND at an awesome price point! I bought 6 at $0.77 apiece and six bucks and some change shipping! Who would of thunk it?! Now my luck this will be "old news" LoL. Oh yeah, the search only came back with the 1034 number so thanks 5Twins

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    278.5 KB · Views: 20
I just logged on and it says 6 remaining. I bought 10 earlier and received conformation that they are packed and ready for shipper pickup. I always thought Rockauto was a BS deal but for .77 cents each I`ll take a chance.:shrug:

Same here I ordered 12. Never have ordered from them before.

wet blanket dept.
fake NGKs is a thing.
But this part # is pretty far out in the weeds to make it worth copying?

Just ordered some too. $1.05 Cdn each. I normally run the iridium plugs but these are way less expensive. But $12.09 shipping☹️

Last edited:
wet blanket dept.
fake NGKs is a thing.
I thought of maybe being fake. Rock Auto has been around awhile also they are closeout. So I figured they are going to drop them and are making room on their shelf. It's always a roll of the dice when buying off of the internet.
1714253515281.png

The variants of B7ES and B8ES are called for in a lot of older bikes. B8ES is what my Hurricane uses.

Rock Auto just notified me the order had been shipped. Just looked on line and they say 5 pcs left but price has increased to $1.71 Cdn each.

Last edited:
As for Rock Auto, I’ve ordered quite a few car parts from them and I have found them to be fast and reliable. 👍🏻
I’ve used them for auto parts too. Got some great deals on parts and super fast shipping too.
Same here. Happy with 'em so far.

Told me there were 5 left but price went up to 1.25 each. I grabbed them but will see if it gets verified.

Is Rock Auto yanking our chains? 5 were left and scooped up by @willis. This means balance should be 0. I just looked again and they say there’s 4 left. Price is now $2.05. Went from $1.05 - $1.71 - $2.05, all within several hours. Maybe they have a skid load and are working the price up. lol. 😂

Please click 'Part Catalog' tab above to find your vehicle and verify application ?
How are you doing the search ?

Here you go. Price is back to .86/ea currently. This is so weird. Of course shipping ads another $11.

1714414993009.png

I was wondering why it kept coming up Please click ......................application
I'll just ignore that and type it in correctly
Thanks !!
Wholesaler Closeout -- 30 Day Warranty
Edit: I got 6 and went with the cheaper shipping $5.99 and with my Capital 1 card I saved .26 ( it automatically searches for coupon codes ? )
Good enough

Last edited:
Back