各位大佬好 这个是我最近设计的xs650多多指教

Mr Skull is seeing something perhaps worth attention.
I am not trying to complain and whine .. this is an extraordinary build and there are only 10 months left in the next years calendar
Mr Mailman has taken one.

Don't know if this is for riding or just a show bike. The one concern i have is where the frame meets the head-stock. There are no bracing plates on the frame and the frame top and bottom rails are not spaced for any plates, and join in the same place, reducing the strength the front forks and triple tree need. All the stress from the vibration of the engine, hard-tail and front forks, will be in that area

Something that stood out to me was the rear end tubes from saddle and the lower .. that appeared on the " Spaghetti " side
Looking a bit thin
One cannot evaluate that from the outside since pipe thickness is a factor
And I have been working with excavators so it is often that I find things on a Motorcycle weak looking
Obviously the builder looked at the pipes on the original build and makes about the same.
Riding style is a factor
I have on shows and on television seen bikes with artistic creative solutions But at times looking
dangerous.
Again this is not one of those
Just giving my first impression which can be totally wrong depending on pipe wall thickness as well as material.

Speaking of Show Bikes

I am totally intrigued by the (4) leading shoe brake hubs. I THINK I see them on the bike but it's hard to tell. I'm in no position to comment on the structural integrity of the frame, looks fine to me and I'm pretty sure the builder knows what he's doing.
Many thanks to Jan_P for the inclusion of the Ariel video.

[QUOTE =“ Jan_P,post:690567,member:18345”] Skull先生看到的东西也许值得关注。
我不是在抱怨和抱怨..这是一个非凡的构建,并且在未来的日历中只剩下10个月了
梅尔曼先生采取了一个。

不知道这是用于骑车还是仅用于表演自行车。我关心的一个问题是机架与主轴箱的交汇处。车架上没有支撑板,车架的顶部和底部导轨没有间隔开,并且在同一位置连接,从而降低了前叉和三叉树所需的强度。引擎,硬尾和前叉的振动所产生的所有压力都将在该区域内

对我而言突出的是从“马刀面”侧面出现的鞍座和下部的后端管。
看起来有点瘦
由于管道厚度是一个因素,因此无法从外部进行评估
而且我一直在与挖掘机合作,所以经常发现摩托车上的东西看起来很虚弱
显然,构建者查看了原始构建中的管道,并进行了大致相同的操作。
骑术风格是一个因素
我在电视节目和电视上都看到了具有艺术创意的解决方案的自行车,但有时看起来
危险的。
再次,这不是那些之一
只是给我的第一印象,这完全是错误的,具体取决于管的壁厚和材料。

谈到表演自行车
[MEDIA = youtube] sG15C4LSTv4 [/ MEDIA] [/ QUOTE]
感谢您的建议

88eaa1f700746a5e318175006dd8da5.jpg
cb601e8e305069c799b920f33f5200f.jpg
5ceacedc710f1384912179e970a4a19.jpg
c44ec6963590cd4f42bcea5ff42f495.jpg
今天我也把xs发动机改装有油冷,考虑到机油压力的问题,我把发动机废气管接收了机油箱里面,增加里面的压力,再次感谢贴吧,我在这里看到了很多改装油冷的

:thumbsup:
translated
Today I also modified the xs engine with oil cooling. Considering the problem of oil pressure, I took the engine exhaust pipe into the oil tank to increase the pressure inside. Thanks again for posting it, I saw a lot of modified oil cooling here.

[QUOTE =“ gggGary,帖子:690812,成员:743”]:竖起大拇指:
已翻译
今天,我还通过油冷对xs发动机进行了改装。考虑到机油压力的问题,我将发动机排气管插入油箱以增加内部压力。再次感谢您发布它,我在这里看到了很多改进的机油冷却。[/ QUOTE]
:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

May have lost a bit in the translation. translating technical terms often becomes a head scratcher.
:rolleyes:

Can someone explain what he did there? I understand he is tapping outlets for the oil line, but I don’t see a cooler. What is the external tank for? And what’s that about the exhaust pipe increasing oil pressure? I just wish to understand.

I have not had time translate and read
More Oil and Cooler oil --Why not ?
But more pressure ..?
I know that ( what can that be in English ) Sliding bearing ?? Plain Bearing
Where the Axel rotates in a a bore .Sports bikes have them and other applications
Giving possibility for high revs
They need the oil film and pressure otherwise the axle and bore comes in contact and bearing wears down with less oil staying in there
And eventually breaks down
But the fex crank bearing on XS 650s have Balls and rollers .
Its another type.
It is not the same type bearings these also need oilfilm but not pressure to the same extents as The other type
Adding pressure inside the Engine cases can lead to Oil being pressure out to a larger extent
Over the radial seals perhaps.
Depending on how much more .. But .Again I have not translated and read it .Perhaps becomes clear when I do
I am today tightening up the head bolts ..Temperature is double digits in Celsius ( Plus that is ) so it is soon time

May have lost a bit in the translation. translating technical terms often becomes a head scratcher.
No fooling. I think a lot has been lost in the translation. We know that with roller bearing/needle bearing/ball bearing reciprocating assemblies, pressure is not nearly as important as volume.
exhaust pipe increasing oil pressure
Yet something else lost in translation ? Regardless, this remains a very interesting thread.

He's modified the backbone down tube so he can fit an oil tank where the original downtube used to be. I think "exhaust" might be a reference to an engine oil "outlet?"
Presumably the oil tank is aluminum and large capacity to act as a cooler. 2 fittings at the top... one is oil IN and the other is an atmospheric vent. The return fitting is at the bottom.
Am I close? :geek: :sneaky:

他修改了主干下水管,以便可以安装原来的下水管曾经使用过的油箱。 我认为“排气”可能是指机油“出口”? 大概油箱是铝制的,可以用作冷却器。 顶部有2个配件...一个是IN机油,另一个是大气通风口。 返回配件在底部。 我靠近吗?

Certainly sounds reasonable. I just went back and looked at the original photos, the tank was there early on, just not hooked up. I have to say the level of workmanship and fabrication skills are as good as any I’ve seen. So creative! :thumbsup:

I'm a little dense today. I don't see how the tank is going to work. He's taking the oil out and putting it back into the same chamber. There is no real amount of pressure differential in there unless the screen/filter is plugged, then the relief valve lets unscreened oil to the engine. No pressure differential no flow throw his oil lines. Someone please enlighten me. But no need to light me up.:wink2:
upload_2021-4-18_16-27-47.png

upload_2021-4-18_16-28-23.png

upload_2021-4-18_16-44-48.png

[QUOTE =“ 650Skull,文章:690905,成员:316”]阅读此主题中的机油压力,以及为什么更大的压力不一定等于更好的机油输送......尤其是第2页
http://www.xs650.com/threads/xs650-top-end-oil-pressure-gauge.45317/

说到RG,他在这个线程中增加了很多......... [/ QUOTE]
F非常感谢您发过来的链接 我正在装机油压力表 给我启发很大 感谢感谢

Back